Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
An_Ipswich_Fan

Congrats from Ipswich

Thanks.

I can see you going well next season, McCarthy knows his onions at this level.

Yeah Thanks, we're all chuffed to have someone in charge who seems to know what he's doing (FOR A CHANGE)

He played the reserves at Burnleh today and it showed. More excitement was gained from seeing the last minute goals go in.

So, so chuffed you beat Forest. Now just let that football you can play flow........

Yeah Thanks, we're all chuffed to have someone in charge who seems to know what he's doing (FOR A CHANGE)

He played the reserves at Burnleh today and it showed. More excitement was gained from seeing the last minute goals go in.

So, so chuffed you beat Forest. Now just let that football you can play flow........

I don't know you but I want to kiss you :P don't tell my Mrs though! Thanks and good luck next season!

to be fair, as much as the fans who went may have disliked it, he was probably playing the reserves to see who could cut it for next year.

Cannot blame him for trying to build for next season already when there is nothing to play for.

Good luck next year, hope you finish second, that is if we can claim top spot ;) if we don't go up this year.

And as others have said, mccarthy knows what he is doing, NP is a similar manager really, building a team on hard work etc,  but many on here disagree when we lose.

Archived