Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jumbo mills

Please be right oddschecker

The average betting makes a brighton vs leicester final the favourite amongst the bookies, they make brighton favourites to beat us but we would take a day out at wembley against them now, id fancy our chanced

The average betting makes a brighton vs leicester final the favourite amongst the bookies, they make brighton favourites to beat us but we would take a day out at wembley against them now, id fancy our chanced

I truly believe we`ll play Brighton in the final.

Then its anyones game.

Not sure who I'd rather play, probably Palace. Just something that puts me off playing Brighton, they are a very good side. I'd love to watch Leicester at (New) Wembley though!

I think we'll beat Watford. Not sure why, just do. I reckon Brighton would fúck us up though. 

I'm not so sure Brighton would to be honest.

We beat them at home and were damned unlucky not to get all three points at the Amex as well.

Watford are the biggest obstacle for me.

I'm not so sure Brighton would to be honest.

We beat them at home and were damned unlucky not to get all three points at the Amex as well.

Watford are the biggest obstacle for me.

This. I'd rather play either palace or brighton. So if we dispatch watford we will be ok at wembley.

I wouldn't trust any odds. The play-offs truly is a lottery, we just need to put in a good shift in the first leg, get a 2/3 goal advantage and hold them in the second leg. Then whoever we get in the final, the players really need to believe in themselves and push on.

Archived