Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramadaone

DVD

Coverage on Football League show didn't capture any where near the atmosphere and drama of the day

Wondered if there would be an opportunity to do a bit of fund raising by bringing out a DVD of the game ?

Maybe a night down the KP with Birch and the DVD's on sale all in aid of the Foxes Foundation?

Think it would be a good idea no matter what happens in the play off

Here's an irony - what if only forest produce it and sell it from their store & online, they'd have thousands of orders from leicestershire postcodes bringing in cash to go towards buying some proper footballers for next season. Every cloud has a silver lining eh Davies?

But seriously, the charity idea is fantastic, hope it can happen like that.

Good idea, although I reckon it would be better to hold out until the end of the Play-offs, then IF we get promoted release the Forest game and the 3 play off games.

Probably with a similar intro to this video, describing our crappy run up to the Play-offs.

great idea, they should have the match before the game in the county bar leading up to kick-off then the full 90 mins and then celebrations after.... say £5 a dvd?

Yeah right can really see them charging a fiver, more than likely nearer the £10 mark. 

Was very disappointed with the FLS's coverage to be honest

This. Although I normally sympathise with some of the stick they get I thought it was truly awful and other than the Hull/Watford games it was the days best, and it was definitely the days most dramatic game.

Archived