Guest MattP Posted 7 May 2013 Posted 7 May 2013 The geezers saying 1573 are on the ball. Leicester finally has a good steakhouse.
vandamman Posted 7 May 2013 Posted 7 May 2013 Barcalonetta on queens road. Good choice, not been in a couple of years but great food if you like sharing
foxfanazer Posted 7 May 2013 Author Posted 7 May 2013 Good choice, not been in a couple of years but great food if you like sharingIs that tapas?Anyone know if there are any Moroccan restaurants in leicester that are any good?
scottthefox Posted 7 May 2013 Posted 7 May 2013 Good to see you in there the other night again. Did you and Bernie have a nice meal? Thanks for taking me there that time, its a cracking little restaurent. You are always in there with him, you must really love getting your lips around those SPICY MEAT-BALLS!! Touché
Bayfox Posted 7 May 2013 Posted 7 May 2013 Is that tapas? Anyone know if there are any Moroccan restaurants in leicester that are any good? Yes mate it is and if you go sun mon or tues its a lot more reasonable as well. 3 dishes and a drink for 12.50 so 6 dishes and 2 drinks as a couple will only set you back 25 quid if moneys an issue.
AoWW Posted 7 May 2013 Posted 7 May 2013 Burger King. You don't want her to get in the habit of having high (expensive) expectations!
foxfanazer Posted 7 May 2013 Author Posted 7 May 2013 Yes mate it is and if you go sun mon or tues its a lot more reasonable as well. 3 dishes and a drink for 12.50 so 6 dishes and 2 drinks as a couple will only set you back 25 quid if moneys an issue.Thanks a lot
FoxesAreBlue Posted 7 May 2013 Posted 7 May 2013 Can you cook? Why not impress her with your skillaz in the kitchen yo Giver her bëans a lá toaste
AoWW Posted 7 May 2013 Posted 7 May 2013 Posh picnic? Shows you care and have put lots of thought and effort into it. (Find a romantic location though; sitting around the clock tower doesn't have quite the same appeal!)
promised land Posted 7 May 2013 Posted 7 May 2013 The pub next to the great central railway station is very good in quorn, i cant remember the name. Probably the railway inn or similar. The Manor at Quorn.
foxfanazer Posted 7 May 2013 Author Posted 7 May 2013 Can you cook? Why not impress her with your skillaz in the kitchen yo Giver her bëans a lá toaste I'm quite a good actually but I cool for her quite a bit so don't know if that will seem very special. Got a great idea now but not sure if I can pull it off
foxfanazer Posted 7 May 2013 Author Posted 7 May 2013 Posh picnic? Shows you care and have put lots of thought and effort into it. (Find a romantic location though; sitting around the clock tower doesn't have quite the same appeal!)Sort of what I'm going for. There is a spot on the beach in Hunstanton that we went on our "first date"There is a nice hotel/restaurant right next to it so if I can make a phone calm to them and see if there is anything they can do for me (rent me a table to take onto the beach, food etc) then I may be onto a winner
whoareyaaa Posted 7 May 2013 Posted 7 May 2013 Sort of what I'm going for. There is a spot on the beach in Hunstanton that we went on our "first date" There is a nice hotel/restaurant right next to it so if I can make a phone calm to them and see if there is anything they can do for me (rent me a table to take onto the beach, food etc) then I may be onto a winner Remember when I shagged this bird under the pier on skeggy beach messy business, I wouldn't recommend it, was funny though she just dragged me out the club an hour later I was back in the club dancing away. Have fun what ever you do!!
AoWW Posted 7 May 2013 Posted 7 May 2013 Sort of what I'm going for. There is a spot on the beach in Hunstanton that we went on our "first date" There is a nice hotel/restaurant right next to it so if I can make a phone calm to them and see if there is anything they can do for me (rent me a table to take onto the beach, food etc) then I may be onto a winner Will you be driving? If the picnic idea doesn't quite work out you could still stop off at the beach at Hunstanton then drive along the cost to this lovely pub - I highly recommend it, the food's great and it has a great, relaxed atmosphere. http://www.theorangetreethornham.co.uk
foxfanazer Posted 7 May 2013 Author Posted 7 May 2013 Remember when I shagged this bird under the pier on skeggy beach messy business, I wouldn't recommend it, was funny though she just dragged me out the club an hour later I was back in the club dancing away. Have fun what ever you do!! good advice
VLC86 Posted 7 May 2013 Posted 7 May 2013 Remember when I shagged this bird under the pier on skeggy beach messy business Was she called Sandy?
Grewks Posted 8 May 2013 Posted 8 May 2013 Nando's. If it's good enough for the leicester lads......its good enough for anyone.
ozleicester Posted 8 May 2013 Posted 8 May 2013 Take her to the Club... those vans out the front serve a delicious cuppa. You may as well let her know what the future holds
ozleicester Posted 8 May 2013 Posted 8 May 2013 Will you be driving? If the picnic idea doesn't quite work out you could still stop off at the beach at Hunstanton then drive along the cost to this lovely pub - I highly recommend it, the food's great and it has a great, relaxed atmosphere. http://www.theorangetreethornham.co.uk Hunstanton... wow can remember goign there back in about 1994.... they had this god awful bright pink ride that spun you over and over, i swear the thing wasnt even bolted down and i could feel it lift evey time i plummeted toward the ground... i actually thought i was going to die that day. edit.. i think this was it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.