Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Watford Post-Match Thread (h, playoff first leg)

Don't know if it's been mentioned but Roy Keane was there last night (fairly sure someone said he was the Forest game as well).

Please Top, don't ever employ him. The man's an utter prlck, as well as being a terrible manager.

This. Please god not Keane! Extra incentive to gain promotion.

Don't know if it's been mentioned but Roy Keane was there last night (fairly sure someone said he was the Forest game as well). 

Please Top, don't ever employ him. The man's an utter prlck, as well as being a terrible manager.

It's Mandaric and Sousa all over again :frantics:

Weird game.

For 25 minutes we were fantastic and then we just stopped and went on to produce some complete and utter turd!

Thankfully we got the win. But last night doesn't really give me any confidence going into Sunday. Need a 90 minute performance not 25!

Drop Schlupp and Wood for Konchesky and Kane on Sunday.

Those 25 minutes were like the way we played up until Jan, it was brilliant but yes we allowed them into the game and resorted to long ball again. I don't like a moan when overall we did really well to win but we just can't afford to resorting to hoofing in the second leg, play like we did in the first 25 and we will beat them.

Excellent game; we weren't at our best at times (e.g. sloppy passing), but we've got one of the youngest sides in the division.

Knockaert has really impressed me since the half-way point of the season; he'll be key for us; if we make the play-off final & win it, and in the Premiership.

Excellent game; we weren't at our best at times (e.g. sloppy passing), but we've got one of the youngest sides in the division.

Knockaert has really impressed me since the half-way point of the season; he'll be key for us; if we make the play-off final & win it, and in the Premiership.

Wymesy where have you been?

Archived