Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

should there be a female mod?

kk :D

i wasn't knocking having a female mod at all, i just thought moderators were for controlling threads from going out of hand, if anything i would have thought we would only need one or two people who regularly use the boards. There is what, about 1 bad post in a few days that needs sorting out? The best way to encourage female posters would be to have either a representative that scouts websites for female fans or include in this website an article or thread explaining the wide range of genders/religion/cultures/backgrounds already present in this ''community we have'' to encourage them to join, only an idea

Ill just add my bit and bugger off...

What difference does it make if we have female mods? Any mod has to do the same job whether they are female or male or other!

People are becomming obsessed about race, sex, and age etc. it doesnt make any difference what so ever! As long as they do the job properly then there shouldnt be any issue what so ever!

Ill just add my bit and bugger off...

What difference does it make if we have female mods? Any mod has to do the same job whether they are female or male or other!

People are becomming obsessed about race, sex, and age etc. it doesnt make any difference what so ever! As long as they do the job properly then there shouldnt be any issue what so ever!

149575[/snapback]

Says the dominant male ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived