Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Limited Watford Tickets Available for away leg.

I'm fully aware the returns were from sponsors, corporates or the like, whether giving those the tickets in the first place is right or wrong isn't the point.

What I said was they could quite easily have given those tickets away again but instead decided to let the fans buy them.

So 'fair play' to the club for giving the tickets to the fans when they should have given them to the fans in the first place anyway?!

The club are not the only sports organisation to do this, every one in the line of business does it, you only have to look at the Olympics last year to see how many tickets didn't go to fans.

If they didn't issue companies with sweetners then they would find it harder to get corporate money in.

Do you really think season ticket and match day ticket sales keep LCFC afloat?

They hardly scratch the surface so they need business owners with money to throw away to buy into the club and in return they get a few favours.

It sold out after about 3 hours on P2 day, not all P2 STH's got tickets, where did the others go? Fair play to the club for that as well?

The club can't do right for doing wrong, they had a number of tickets returned that they could quite easily have given out to staff, ticket office staff, training ground staff, players, sponsors, box holders anyone connected to the club but they decided to put them on a first one first served to STH yet people still come on here moaning about the club.

Ask that guy with the broken collarbone, he got off his arse and made sure he got one, join the back of any queue and at some point you'll be left out.

I have never done social media shite so don't know what was posted on there but never the less they have released any tickets they had.

Moaners will moan about anything, they'll never be happy. Me I applaud the club for at least giving a few more the chance to go tomorrow.

Blimey you must be perfect in your utopia world!

It's bloody bad business by a so called professional outfit treating people like they don't give a crap. It must have been blatantly obvious that they only had seventy eight tickets someone from the ticket office could have let the night duty security man know this so he could have told people that there is only 78 and where you are standing after counting 78 people you have no hope in hell of getting a ticket so go home. Facts are the club advertised that there were at least 100 tickets giving the impression there may have been more allowed fans to queue all night in some cases, in the original e mail they sent out they actually said a limited number? Why the hell didn't they just say There is 78 tickets for sale on a first come first served basis? This would have saved a hell of a lot of people a wasted journey.

If we make the final i hope the club sorts out these problems both with the internet, telephone, treating people with respect and some sort of season ticket priority sale, members sale then general public. Quite frankly at the moment the whole process is a farce and a shambles.

Absolutely disgraceful performance from the club today, I was also queuing since the early hours of the morning and at no point was was anyone in the queue informed of the exact number of tickets on sale despite a number of representatives showing their faces and being asked on several occasions.

The stock response when asked was 'We don't know how many tickets are available', which seemed bizarre seeing as the communication from the club last night defined a value of around 100.

Furthermore both myself and those around me were left wondering how hard it would actually be for the staff to count the tickets along with the number of people in the queue and then turn others away.

The way fans were treated was disgusting. Announcing more tickets available than actually were available, not communicating properly with those queuing, changing the criteria for qualifying for tickets despite advertising online a different policy, and finally no one from the club having the decency to explain to those queuing why people had wasted their time having been misled.

The club will definitely receive a letter of complaint from myself as their actions today were both totally unacceptable and unprofessional.

I tried to get our tickets on-line last Sunday morning and realised there was a problem.

I tried to get through to the ticket office until 2.00pm last Sunday afternoon and realised there was quite a problem.

My son and I drove down to the KP and arrived at 3.00pm last Sunday to realise there was a big problem - when the security guy came out at 3.15pm and told us the doors to the Mega Store were closing at 3.30pm due to Sunday Trading Hours my 13 year old lad suggested to me that we returned the following morning to ensure we got a ticket.

On Bank Holiday Monday we left home at 6.30am and arrived at the KP at 7.00am and we were 20th/21st in the queue - by 9.10am we had got our tickets and went off to enjoy our Bank Holiday.

Morale of the tale is - "there is no gain without pain"

End Of.

I tried to get our tickets on-line last Sunday morning and realised there was a problem.

I tried to get through to the ticket office until 2.00pm last Sunday afternoon and realised there was quite a problem.

My son and I drove down to the KP and arrived at 3.00pm last Sunday to realise there was a big problem - when the security guy came out at 3.15pm and told us the doors to the Mega Store were closing at 3.30pm due to Sunday Trading Hours my 13 year old lad suggested to me that we returned the following morning to ensure we got a ticket.

On Bank Holiday Monday we left home at 6.30am and arrived at the KP at 7.00am and we were 20th/21st in the queue - by 9.10am we had got our tickets and went off to enjoy our Bank Holiday.

Morale of the tale is - "there is no gain without pain"

End Of.

Correct. Had everyone had got down there at stupid o clock there would still have been some sort of issue but at least you could say you'd tried everything

Correct. Had everyone had got down there at stupid o clock there would still have been some sort of issue but at least you could say you'd tried everything

I got there at 12am, spent £40 on a taxi got get there, and still never got a ticket.

Maybe if I knew their weren't 'over 100 tickets available', as their official website said, I wouldn't have bothered going down

I actually emailed the club last week after the farce on Monday moaning like **** demanding answers and someone from the club rang me yesterday afternoon saying they recieved my email n offered me 2 tickets n I collected them earlier. Feel for every fan on p2 who's missed out who shouldn't hve like I did until I complained like **** to em and it seemed to worked.

If its in your dads basket online why should the club take you to a pc where he can log in and cancel it.

Get a smart phone and do it while at the counter.

Its not their fault, like I said I don't know how many they Officially said they had.

P1 and P2 STH had Sunday and Monday to get a ticket in person, get up early and get down or wait and join the queue, most intelligent P3's knew they never stood a chance, this was like a bonus to those and that's why they camped out as soon as it went online they had some.

Fair play I say.

Stop being a complete and utter smug bell end

Archived