Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Limited Watford Tickets Available for away leg.

Now that's commitment!

Were they at the front of the queue?

It's not commitment as such, its just boils down to them wanting a ticket badly enough.  I'd  be doing it too if I needed one. Loads want a ticket but don't seem prepared to sacrifice a night in order to get them. It'd actually be a right laugh camping out with your mates. Take a BBQ and few beers it'd be a cracking night. All part of the adventure of getting the tickets

Good luck to the campers.  I managed to get some today via a friend of a friend and there were a few on twitter saying they got tickets today so something fishy went on with the ticket office.  They all seem to be staying stum over where the tickets came from and they are defo originals

It's not commitment as such, its just boils down to them wanting a ticket badly enough. I'd be doing it too if I needed one. Loads want a ticket but don't seem prepared to sacrifice a night in order to get them

Last Sunday I knew there would be queues for home and away tickets so I got down to the ground at 5.45 am for my away ticket.

At first I thought I'd over done it as no one was there but as the morning ticked on I knew I'd made the right choice. You're still there wasting your time as such but at least you're not in a queue stretching the width of the ground.

Fair play to them for setting a tent up.

It's not commitment as such, its just boils down to them wanting a ticket badly enough. I'd be doing it too if I needed one. Loads want a ticket but don't seem prepared to sacrifice a night in order to get them. It'd actually be a right laugh camping out with your mates. Take a BBQ and few beers it'd be a cracking night. All part of the adventure of getting the tickets

Fair point. Yeah it'd be one of those stories that stays with you. Been told on several occasions by my mum how my Grandad wouldn't let her camp out for Beatles tickets when she was younger but he had no issues with her camping out for City tickets lol

Last Sunday I knew there would be queues for home and away tickets so I got down to the ground at 5.45 am for my away ticket.

At first I thought I'd over done it as no one was there but as the morning ticked on I knew I'd made the right choice. You're still there wasting your time as such but at least you're not in a queue stretching the width of the ground.

Fair play to them for setting a tent up.

Exactly. We went down on Monday morning at 6am. I thought that was leaving it a bit late, but we were only 40 back. It's all part of the fun. We did the same at 4am for Cardiff tickets that Saturday morning. Jobber was in the queue behind us with a gazebo, he gave us a coulpe of deck chairs and allowed us into his gazebo, then a bit later on one of their lads went and bought bacon cobs for everyone. Fun times

If there is a couple of hundred left the club must keep a few hundred back to give to various people instead of giving them to the proper fans

Absolutely.  Where else do they get 'returns'from. Disgusting really

Just went down, about 20 already there with there deck-chairs and dressed in their onesies :D

Probably have to be there before 5.

(1/2) Just over 100 Watford tickets available, 9am Saturday. City Fanstore only. ST Holders only at 1 per ST. ST Card required. #PlayOffs

I live 200 miles from Leicester, any ST holder fancy going down and getting one for me? will pay  for your time (name your price) + the ticket value.

Thats why Im asking if you need the ST card or can you just have the reference number?

Archived