Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Limited Watford Tickets Available for away leg.

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/100513-limited-watford-tickets-available-817659.aspx

A limited number of returned away tickets for Sunday’s play-off semi-final second leg at Watford will go on sale from the City Fanstore from 9am on Saturday.

Tickets will be available EXCLUSIVELY TO SEASON TICKET HOLDERS that have not yet purchased a ticket, on production of their Season Ticket Cards. Tickets will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis and will only be available in person from the City Fanstore.

Following a small number of returns, available tickets are strictly limited. Supporters are advised to arrive early as they are expected to sell extremely quickly.

Tickets are priced as follows:

Adults: £26

Seniors 65+: £15

Ages 16-19: £15

Students (25 and under with a Valid NUS Card): £15

Under 16: £10

The City Fanstore will be open from 9am-5pm on Saturday.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/100513-limited-watford-tickets-available-817659.aspx#17f9fujJOeYA5sdt.99

I'm a 3rd priority season ticket holder and I have as much chance as someone who has been to every single away game of the past 10 seasons who couldn't come to the first come first served fiasco that was served the other day

Somehow, that doesn't seem nearly fair.

How has this come about? Have people returned their tickets?

Pleased they're only going to STHs, would be unfair if they were on general sale.

I suspect they're part of the disappearing batch kept back for 'special' fans that were not needed.

I'm a 3rd priority season ticket holder and I have as much chance as someone who has been to every single away game of the past 10 seasons who couldn't come to the first come first served fiasco that was served the other day

Somehow, that doesn't seem nearly fair.

That's why P1 and P2 day existed. They had their chance.

I'd be going some point tonight, if the Cardiff away leg is anything to go by, didn't look like anyone who arrived after 7/8 got one. Head down at any point between midnight and 4 and you'll be fine. Can always sit in the car until things start getting busy and join the queue then.

Just drove by the KP and there was 2 lads setting up a tent!!!!

Now that's commitment!

Were they at the front of the queue?

Archived