Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Limited Watford Tickets Available for away leg.

I am down here. Got here at 11.30 and ive been told that it is a gamble whether I get a ticket. They are now saying that it could be under 100 tickets but no one knows for defo. Good atmosphere, banging out the tunes from the cars.

I don't believe this. I'm at work at the moment and live 120 miles away so I personally still have absolutely no chance of geting one. I'd be at the ground now if I did.

If I can give anyone my season ticket number and they could get one of these for me. I'd be most grateful and more than happy to get a few drinks in tomorrow for you!

I don't believe this. I'm at work at the moment and live 120 miles away so I personally still have absolutely no chance of geting one. I'd be at the ground now if I did.

If I can give anyone my season ticket number and they could get one of these for me. I'd be most grateful and more than happy to get a few drinks in

tomorrow for you!

Ive inboxed u

Another shocking shambles by the ticket office then.

After annoucing on Facebook (And presumably Shitter) that there were around 100 tickets available. 'Around' a hundred to me is give or take a couple either way, more or less, 'Around' does not mean 20+ less tickets than 100. (Mind you maybe you cannot blame the ticket office for that and blame whoever does the website/facebook/shitter updates - either way it is a shambles by the club)

I was actually considering going to queue up aswell, so glad I didn't now.

Got there at 450hrs joined the queue of about 100 security lcfc bloke said there was about 110 tickets maybe more although he did not have the exact amount. Just before shop opened at 9.05 security said one ticket per person only on production of season ticket. First person who cae out with one said they only have 78 tickets.

Question to the club again, "where have the 22 tickets gone then if there were only ever 100 in the first place?"

Bloody shambles and a joke. False advertising is a criminal offence someone should be held accountable.

I only waited just over four hours genuinely feel sorry for thos that camped out overnight not to get one.

Mate who camped out from 11 last night never got one, sky it is then.

Shocked at this, I got there at 4:30 and very nearly got a ticket.

As the 98th person in the queue (I counted), I'm pretty pissed off that they didn't have the 100 tickets they claimed to have for sale to be honest, didn't really think I'd get a ticket at the start of the day, but still disappointing.

Shocked at this, I got there at 4:30 and very nearly got a ticket.

As the 98th person in the queue (I counted), I'm pretty pissed off that they didn't have the 100 tickets they claimed to have for sale to be honest, didn't really think I'd get a ticket at the start of the day, but still disappointing.

Hard luck pal, hopefully you can pick up one from someone on here.

The ticket office should really have counted the tickets before telling people they have so many available its not hard.

The ticket office should really have counted the tickets before telling people they have so many available its not hard.

As I say there were about 19 people in front of me who were there even longer and didn't get a ticket. It would have just been nice if the club had sent someone out to let people know that there were only 78 tickets.

They probably did have about 100 tickets available. Tickets have probably been back handed by the staff at the ticket office? If this is true then it really is a joke.

My mate que'd up from 11pm last night, I nearly joined him, he was 2 away from getting one. Feel sorry for him.

Absolute pisstake.

They probably did have about 100 tickets available. Tickets have probably been back handed by the staff at the ticket office? If this is true then it really is a joke.

I think they said at the end that, that number included the number of tickets they'd sold before the ticket office closed yesterday. But then I'm pretty sure they said they had over 100 tickets after closing yesterday, so it's a bit of a poor excuse.

It's possible that some people were buying multiple tickets though. For example I could've gone in and got two provided that both were STHs.

No, they were making sure it was only 1 per person

It's possible that some people were buying multiple tickets though. For example I could've gone in and got two provided that both were STHs.

Pretty sure that didn't happen. It was one ticket per person, people were rushing back to their cars to get people to come in with them so that they could get tickets and they made it pretty clear that it was one ticket per person.

Archived