Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Limited Watford Tickets Available for away leg.

No, they were making sure it was only 1 per person

Yes but I'm buying one per person. One per STH.

It was one per person before as well. I went into the TO on Sunday when it specifically said "one per person" and bought two, one for me and one for my friend.

Unless they changed it somehow.

Frustrating to say the least. Got a couple of hours sleep and then arrived at the queue at 2.45am only to end up a few people back when the doors closed.

I've aired my frustrations to the club who have responded with promises of addressing fans concerns. Will have to wait and see, in the meantime try and function normally today and enjoy the match on sky tomorrow!

Wow. Was told there was 150 tickets, the club tweeted there was over 100. Annoyed for people who seemingly have wasted their time and didn't get one.

Yes but I'm buying one per person. One per STH.

It was one per person before as well. I went into the TO on Sunday when it specifically said "one per person" and bought two, one for me and one for my friend.

Unless they changed it somehow.

And you were the clown moaning about people cheating the system for Forest tickets and you said you wouldn't when you have

And you were the clown moaning about people cheating the system for Forest tickets and you said you wouldn't when you have

No I haven't. I acted well within the rules, I bought one ticket for a P1 STH (myself) and then bought another one for another P1 STH (my friend) - at no point were any P1s or P2s cheated out of tickets so don't even try and fvcking say I was cheating.

I got what was rightfully mine. No doubt about it.

Wow. Was told there was 150 tickets, the club tweeted there was over 100. Annoyed for people who seemingly have wasted their time and didn't get one.

It's not even the fact that there weren't as many as they said there were that's really frustrating, it's the fact that no one from the club actually came and told us how many there were at any point. There was someone at the club there at about 6:00 but no one had told them how many tickets we had, we didn't even find out how many there were until fans started coming out. It's not the end of the world but they really could have handled it a lot better.

No I haven't. I acted well within the rules, I bought one ticket for a P1 STH (myself) and then bought another one for another P1 STH (my friend) - at no point were any P1s or P2s cheated out of tickets so don't even try and fvcking say I was cheating.

lol calm down Harry. Just enjoy tomorrow

You say I got 2 1 for me and 1 for my friend I assumed you got 2 on one ST ?

Right I see your mistake, I got two on two separate STs - both of which were P1. And sorry for swearing at you, that wasn't necessary.  :blush:

It's ok I got the wrong end of the stick fairplay to you

My Son is 1st in the Queue he has been there since 7pm On his own with a broken collarbone Respect Mate null_zps42cf8832.jpg

Great effort, I was 2nd in queue for Cardiff away in 2010, it's an uncomfortable night so he's done really well with the broken collarbone.

Anyone who was there from 11pm last night and didn't get a ticket should contact Top/Susan/Birch/Jim with a photo of themselves in a sleeping bag outside the ground.

Lots of 'charitable chairman' stories on twitter at the moment so you never know!

The club can't do right for doing wrong, they had a number of tickets returned that they could quite easily have given out to staff, ticket office staff, training ground staff, players, sponsors, box holders anyone connected to the club but they decided to put them on a first one first served to STH yet people still come on here moaning about the club.

Ask that guy with the broken collarbone, he got off his arse and made sure he got one, join the back of any queue and at some point you'll be left out.

I have never done social media shite so don't know what was posted on there but never the less they have released any tickets they had.

Moaners will moan about anything, they'll never be happy. Me I applaud the club for at least giving a few more the chance to go tomorrow.

We really are a shit club lol. Went to get my Season ticket for next year with my dad yesterday, only to find out they couldn't process it because my old man had tried to pay online and the season ticket's were still in the online basket. They wouldn't even let him use a computer at the ticket office to sort it, so we had to trek home for him to trek back out again, ridiculous.

We really are a shit club lol. Went to get my Season ticket for next year with my dad yesterday, only to find out they couldn't process it because my old man had tried to pay online and the season ticket's were still in the online basket. They wouldn't even let him use a computer at the ticket office to sort it, so we had to trek home for him to trek back out again, ridiculous.

That's the clubs fault then is it?

Read most post above.

The club can't do right for doing wrong, they had a number of tickets returned that they could quite easily have given out to staff, ticket office staff, training ground staff, players, sponsors, box holders anyone connected to the club but they decided to put them on a first one first served to STH yet people still come on here moaning about the club.

Ask that guy with the broken collarbone, he got off his arse and made sure he got one, join the back of any queue and at some point you'll be left out.

I have never done social media shite so don't know what was posted on there but never the less they have released any tickets they had.

Moaners will moan about anything, they'll never be happy. Me I applaud the club for at least giving a few more the chance to go tomorrow.

They're the people who probably returned them or were held for and didn't need them.

That's the clubs fault then is it?

Read most post above.

It's ridiculous, something as petty as that for a multi-million pound club? How can they not sort that out?

As has been said on here, I don't see why the club couldn't have come out early this morning and said there were only 78 tickets left or whatever it was, save people a few more hours in the queue. The whole ticketing situation since Forest has been a complete farce.

If its in your dads basket online why should the club take you to a pc where he can log in and cancel it.

Get a smart phone and do it while at the counter.

Its not their fault, like I said I don't know how many they Officially said they had.

P1 and P2 STH had Sunday and Monday to get a ticket in person, get up early and get down or wait and join the queue, most intelligent P3's knew they never stood a chance, this was like a bonus to those and that's why they camped out as soon as it went online they had some.

Fair play I say.

If its in your dads basket online why should the club take you to a pc where he can log in and cancel it.

Get a smart phone and do it while at the counter.

Its not their fault, like I said I don't know how many they Officially said they had.

P1 and P2 STH had Sunday and Monday to get a ticket in person, get up early and get down or wait and join the queue, most intelligent P3's knew they never stood a chance, this was like a bonus to those and that's why they camped out as soon as it went online they had some.

Fair play I say.

It sold out after about 3 hours on P2 day, not all P2 STH's got tickets, where did the others go? Fair play to the club for that as well?

Anyone who was there from 11pm last night and didn't get a ticket should contact Top/Susan/Birch/Jim with a photo of themselves in a sleeping bag outside the ground.

Lots of 'charitable chairman' stories on twitter at the moment so you never know!

he sure is, sorted my mate out with a forest ticket!

Guest BlueBrett

You are one gullible guy if you believe a couple hundred regular fans who went to lengths to get tickets for the biggest game in years in the first place inexplicably decided to return them a few days later.  Even if people didn't want them for some reason or could no longer go don't you think they would have friends and family they would pass the tickets on to rather than taking them back to the club?

It is blatantly obvious that these 'returns' were originally earmarked for corporates, local 'celebs', staff and their relatives.

I'm fully aware the returns were from sponsors, corporates or the like, whether giving those the tickets in the first place is right or wrong isn't the point.

What I said was they could quite easily have given those tickets away again but instead decided to let the fans buy them.

Archived