Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterAreGoingUp

Serge on talkSPORT

We need to adapt LSF as "our song"

Absolutely !! The club have to get this played pre-kick-off. Getting ahead of myself but I can just imagine us singing this at Wembley instead of 'We are the Champions' or 'Rocking all over the bleedin' world'.

Guest BlueBrett

I'm not a big Kasabian fan myself.  They've had a couple of catchy tunes, but nothing worthy of being our 'anthem', however big City fans they may be.

Agreed.  Celebrity 'fans' do my head in really.  They just talk up their passion so they get invited to do cool stuff like soccer aid.  I always thought the majority of indie kids thought they were too cool for sports anyway.

Agreed.  Celebrity 'fans' do my head in really.  They just talk up their passion so they get invited to do cool stuff like soccer aid.  I always thought the majority of indie kids thought they were too cool for sports anyway.

Tom and Serge are genuine mad City fans, always have been, not just bandwagon jumping in the slightest.

I'd say Tom and Serge are great ambassadors for the club actually. As for 'indie kids', the indie music/ football crossover is pretty well established. Noel, Liam, Damon Albarn, Tom, Serge, Arctic Monkeys to name a few, are all well documented football fans.

Guest BlueBrett

I'd say Tom and Serge are great ambassadors for the club actually. As for 'indie kids', the indie music/ football crossover is pretty well established. Noel, Liam, Damon Albarn, Tom, Serge, Arctic Monkeys to name a few, are all well documented football fans.

Fair enough.  It's just most of the skinny jeans gimps I know are more likely to spend Saturday afternoons trying on hats in topshop than down the footy.

Love Kasabian!! Had the luck to meet them when hey did 1 big weekend in Sunderland bout 8/9 years ago now and all we did was speak about Leicester and when they signed my hoodie they covered it in LCFC slogans

They r massive foxes fans and cracking ambassadors for the club

BBBLLLLUUUUEEEE AAARRRRMMMMYYYY!!!

Archived