Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
deanolegend1989

After reading the reaction from fellow Foxes...

Whatever way you look at it. Knocky cheated.

Got to say I'm surprised, and also impressed, with how many of our fans are criticising Knockaert for his actions yesterday.

When you see other clubs defending players who do far worse and almost make them the victim of the incident, it's quite refreshing to see fans slate their own.

We'll have to agree to disagree then because the first leg, I dont remember barely any chances from then. Considering they were so much better than us it is pretty amazing Abdi said after the game 'We didnt play well today, they were the better team'. Hmmm.

Anya through on goal in the first half, Vdyra one-on-one with Kasper and a free-header at the far post (can't remember who it was). Three excellent chances.

Ha ha this is outrageous WUMery of the highest order with Schlupp having Anya in his pocket being the very best bit.

Fair play if some people actually think you are being serious.

Care to tell me when Anya got past Schlupp? I remember, Schlupp outmuscling him off the ball and few times and the only times Anya didnt lost the ball was when Schlupp stood up to him and let him cross(where every single cross was an absolute diabolical piece of sh*t). He did have in his pocket, the only time a chance came from the wing was when Briggs roasted De Laet before a lucky deflection off Keane saved us.

Anya through on goal in the first half, Vdyra one-on-one with Kasper and a free-header at the far post (can't remember who it was). Three excellent chances.

1 excellent chance. Anya's wasnt easy at all. And the Briggs header, De Laet got a little touch which flicked it into his head, he missed it for that reason..it wasnt a chance. Remember we scored 1, Nuge had a sitter that Id of finished and Knocky all he needed to do was square it to Lloyd for a tap in. How we didnt get at least 3 was poor finishing.

''can't handle experienced strong leaders' Wes Morgan anyone? What a ****ing stupid comment you've made. He didn't sign experienced players because HE WASN'T GIVEN ANY MONEY TO DO SO. He's tried to sign these players but hasn't been backed by the board.

Who are all these other experienced players that Pearson has signed?

He signed Kane on loan when we were crying out for a midfielder with experience.

Care to tell me when Anya got past Schlupp? I remember, Schlupp outmuscling him off the ball and few times and the only times Anya didnt lost the ball was when Schlupp stood up to him and let him cross(where every single cross was an absolute diabolical piece of sh*t). He did have in his pocket, the only time a chance came from the wing was when Briggs roasted De Laet before a lucky deflection off Keane saved us.

1 excellent chance. Anya's wasnt easy at all. And the Briggs header, De Laet got a little touch which flicked it into his head, he missed it for that reason..it wasnt a chance. Remember we scored 1, Nuge had a sitter that Id of finished and Knocky all he needed to do was square it to Lloyd for a tap in. How we didnt get at least 3 was poor finishing.

Shlupp is clearly not a left back and looked like a rabbit in the headlights in the first game, he was marginally better in the second.

The awful pointless substitutions cost us the game. Kane what a waste of space must be in his contract when we got him in on loan that he has to play a part in every game midfield going further further back taking dyer off was silly and stupid and least with him on the pitch we had an outlet on the left hand side to run at their defenders. DeLaat time and time again caught out of position and not tight enough to his man.

Who are all these other experienced players that Pearson has signed?

He signed Kane on loan when we were crying out for a midfielder with experience.

My point is, he's not signed experienced players as he wasn't given the funds to do so. Hence the reason he signed younger players and used the loan market. Whether its Pearson or another manager in charge over the summer neither will make signings until they offload high earners permanently- beckford, Danns, SSL, Wellens.

To suggest he cannot handle experienced players is rubbish.

My point is, he's not signed experienced players as he wasn't given the funds to do so. Hence the reason he signed younger players and used the loan market. Whether its Pearson or another manager in charge over the summer neither will make signings until they offload high earners permanently- beckford, Danns, SSL, Wellens.

To suggest he cannot handle experienced players is rubbish.

I'll try this again.

Why did he bring in Kane on loan (which cost us money) when we needed an experienced midfielder on loan?

How many experienced players has Pearson signed in his time with us?

I'll try this again.

Why did he bring in Kane on loan (which cost us money) when we needed an experienced midfielder on loan?

How many experienced players has Pearson signed in his time with us?

He brought Kane in because he was cheap and available! He wasn't given enough money to sign an experienced player.

I'd say he's signed quite a few:

Morgan

Solano

Brown

Whitbread

Howard

Wellens

None this season though- because he's got to offload more before he can spend decent cash

So the owners gave him the money to bring in an extra striker with no experience when we had a glut of strikers but wouldn't find a bit extra to bring in a much needed experienced midfielder of left back, and then just after that they paid 20m for the ground.

He brought Kane in because he was cheap and available! He wasn't given enough money to sign an experienced player.

Morgan

Solano

Brown

Whitbread

Howard

Wellens

None this season though- because he's got to offload more before he can spend decent cash

But he didn't have to offload before he paid a lot of money for Drinkwater, James, Vardy & Knocky, then took Kane and Keane on loan.

Ok, Just had to watch the heartbreake again, from reading bits of peoples thoughts on here, Ive gotta admit I am shocked by alot of the reactions.

Firstly, the game as a whole. It seems like on here most thought Watford were the better team and the best team won etc? I tell you what that is, an ABSOLUTE load of SH*TE. First 45 minutes, other than a sitter of a chance by Vydra, we bossed the game!

They score a wonder strike, then we equalise, and from then on till half time we totally bossed the game..Wood was onside and through, 2-1 up and probably game over...a few other half chances and were never worryed by what Watford had to offer.

2nd half, They started strongly and we were under the cosh a little and they did deservedly equalise(although taking on Wood for that f*king lump of W*NK Kane was a awful move). However we didnt lie down and fought back and had 3 free kicks in AMAZING positions ALL wasted..discusting as well as Kane poking an awful effort wide. but going into the 90th minute, I was although a little happy to get extra time a bit disapointed we didnt nick it..Knocky does a brilliant run and there we have a chance to get the win we deserve.

We blow it, but what I find absolutely ****ing DISCRACEFUL is how we then go and lose it in the same situation. SO unfair and we were the better team over the 90 and WITHOUT DOUBT over the 180!

Ok my 2nd point, Ive heard how FELLOW Leicester fans, having a go at Knocky for 'diving'? What an utter load of CRAP! YES he went down 'easily' but it 'WAS' a penalty! Every bloody game so many free kicks are bought where a guy barges another guy 'softly' yet everytime a free kick is given. What is any difference? for a change the ref was consistent and it was 100% the correct decision!

2ndly, we get the penalty, and Knocky steps up? WTF!?!? am I seeing that? First thing I said 'Why the f*k isnt Nugent taking it?' I find it utterly baffling, Knocky technially isnt the most gifted finisher..hes a rash guy who can do brilliant stuff. IMO Nugent, King, James, Drinky(In that order). If all of them said 'too nervous' then thats when OK knocky. Did that happen though? or did he want the headline? DISCRACEFUL again..now 3rdly, he misses...why the bloody F*K are we so stretched? everyong ready to celebrate? Bloody joke, they should all be in the back 4 positions and at least 1/2 of Drinky/King/James should be around the half way line! stupid stupid BS..

Watford offered little, if we got to extra time Id fancy us to of gone on to won..Was VERY disapointed with how we 'THOUGHT' at times, rather than the way we played. Watford were there for the taking and weve given them a win.

End of the day, I was DISCUSTED by the result, but EVEN more discusted by the way some of 'our' fans(havnt read lots) have reacted, especially to the 'diving french tw*t' etc. What ill tell you is Knocky was MOM, absolutely top bracket performance, along with King.

Nugent, James, Schlupp and Morgan can take alot of credit as well. Pround of these lads and I feel with these in the team we'll be up there next season with a few additions.

I feel Keane messed up badly for the 2nd goal and on the whole is pretty shaky. De Laet is always out of position and dont get me started on Harry Kane! Probably the worst player to ever put on a Leicester shirt..the guy is terrible. If he was a member in the 04-08 era people he would of looked worse than any of that tosh...

Proud of the fight though and we deserved to win.

2 final points: 1) Keep Pearson! 2) Keep the Faith If , these 2 things happen we will be in the Premier League in 14/15.

Are you on crack?

Morgan

Solano

Brown

Whitbread

Howard

Wellens

Also Berner, Powell, Edworthy and Dickov. All good experience and level heads around the squad.

He didn't sign Howard though.

But he didn't have to offload before he paid a lot of money for Drinkwater, James, Vardy & Knocky, then took Kane and Keane on loan.

'a lot of money' really? In my opinion, we need to break the bank to bring experience in- clubs who have these kind of players don't want to part with them unless its for serious cash. All of the above were relatively untested, inexperienced young players available for small fees on manageable wages.

Also Berner, Powell, Edworthy and Dickov. All good experience and level heads around the squad.

He didn't sign Howard though.

So, this backs my point up- Pearson can manage experienced level heads as long as they are the right ones! To suggest he can't manage experienced players is rubbish

Watford were far more effective in front of goal.  In fact I don't expect to see the striking from them at this level.   Otherwise King and James were mighty as were Morgan and Kasper.  The team that played all deserve praise but the back up has been disappointing.  I think we need another midfielder, left back, centre half unless Keane stays and a proven goalscorer.  Perhaps a change in manager too.

After 48 hours to reflect, the worst thing about the sorry saga for me, worse than any penalty miss, worse than any free-kick blazed over the bar and worse than any dodgy offside call is this:

we got caught on the break from our own penalty

Why, why, why? it takes one player to take the penalty, a couple more at most to follow any rebound. It's a ****ing bad joke that we had 7 or 8 players clustered around their penalty area fiddling with their shoelaces and left 1 or 2 defending, especially given how much we all know Watford love a ruddy good counter-attack.. 

It kills me just thinking about it. 

Archived