Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
deanolegend1989

After reading the reaction from fellow Foxes...

Ok, Just had to watch the heartbreake again, from reading bits of peoples thoughts on here, Ive gotta admit I am shocked by alot of the reactions.

Firstly, the game as a whole. It seems like on here most thought Watford were the better team and the best team won etc? I tell you what that is, an ABSOLUTE load of SH*TE. First 45 minutes, other than a sitter of a chance by Vydra, we bossed the game!

They score a wonder strike, then we equalise, and from then on till half time we totally bossed the game..Wood was onside and through, 2-1 up and probably game over...a few other half chances and were never worryed by what Watford had to offer.

2nd half, They started strongly and we were under the cosh a little and they did deservedly equalise(although taking on Wood for that f*king lump of W*NK Kane was a awful move). However we didnt lie down and fought back and had 3 free kicks in AMAZING positions ALL wasted..discusting as well as Kane poking an awful effort wide. but going into the 90th minute, I was although a little happy to get extra time a bit disapointed we didnt nick it..Knocky does a brilliant run and there we have a chance to get the win we deserve.

We blow it, but what I find absolutely ****ing DISCRACEFUL is how we then go and lose it in the same situation. SO unfair and we were the better team over the 90 and WITHOUT DOUBT over the 180!

Ok my 2nd point, Ive heard how FELLOW Leicester fans, having a go at Knocky for 'diving'? What an utter load of CRAP! YES he went down 'easily' but it 'WAS' a penalty! Every bloody game so many free kicks are bought where a guy barges another guy 'softly' yet everytime a free kick is given. What is any difference? for a change the ref was consistent and it was 100% the correct decision!

2ndly, we get the penalty, and Knocky steps up? WTF!?!? am I seeing that? First thing I said 'Why the f*k isnt Nugent taking it?' I find it utterly baffling, Knocky technially isnt the most gifted finisher..hes a rash guy who can do brilliant stuff. IMO Nugent, King, James, Drinky(In that order). If all of them said 'too nervous' then thats when OK knocky. Did that happen though? or did he want the headline? DISCRACEFUL again..now 3rdly, he misses...why the bloody F*K are we so stretched? everyong ready to celebrate? Bloody joke, they should all be in the back 4 positions and at least 1/2 of Drinky/King/James should be around the half way line! stupid stupid BS..

Watford offered little, if we got to extra time Id fancy us to of gone on to won..Was VERY disapointed with how we 'THOUGHT' at times, rather than the way we played. Watford were there for the taking and weve given them a win.

End of the day, I was DISCUSTED by the result, but EVEN more discusted by the way some of 'our' fans(havnt read lots) have reacted, especially to the 'diving french tw*t' etc. What ill tell you is Knocky was MOM, absolutely top bracket performance, along with King.

Nugent, James, Schlupp and Morgan can take alot of credit as well. Pround of these lads and I feel with these in the team we'll be up there next season with a few additions.

I feel Keane messed up badly for the 2nd goal and on the whole is pretty shaky. De Laet is always out of position and dont get me started on Harry Kane! Probably the worst player to ever put on a Leicester shirt..the guy is terrible. If he was a member in the 04-08 era people he would of looked worse than any of that tosh...

Proud of the fight though and we deserved to win.

2 final points: 1) Keep Pearson! 2) Keep the Faith If , these 2 things happen we will be in the Premier League in 14/15.

I've been lurking for a while but feel it's the time to add my piece.

We weren't at the races today, we were simply outdone by a high tempo and energetic Watford. We lacked urgency and just seemed a bit overwhelmed with it all. It's a shame, I honestly believe we're a better team, especially the fact they've just been given players too.

Please stop it. You're embarrassing us.

I think your embaressing us if you think we were 'outplayed'. They had alot of pressure but did the threaten us? Barely. Schlupp had Anya in his pocket, he was running out of ideas. Deeney was the only player who caused us any problems(Only when he went up against Keane). Morgan was dealing with him comfertably, and tbh other than about 67 minutes(when they scored), I always felt comfertable..Watford are a good team but we were DEBATABLY the better team over the 90(no worse if not better) but definetly over the 180..Robbed

I think your embaressing us if you think we were 'outplayed'.

I'm not sure we watched the same game. Pretty sure Watford had double the chances we had, and 3 times the amount of shots on target. We kept playing hoof ball, while every time Deeney got the ball it looked they they were going to score.

I think your embaressing us if you think we were 'outplayed'. They had alot of pressure but did the threaten us? Barely. Schlupp had Anya in his pocket, he was running out of ideas. Deeney was the only player who caused us any problems(Only when he went up against Keane). Morgan was dealing with him comfertably, and tbh other than about 67 minutes(when they scored), I always felt comfertable..Watford are a good team but we were DEBATABLY the better team over the 90(no worse if not better) but definetly over the 180..Robbed

We were the team in blue, not yellow.

I'm not sure we watched the same game. Pretty sure Watford had double the chances we had, and 3 times the amount of shots on target. We kept playing hoof ball, while every time Deeney got the ball it looked they they were going to score.

Care to mention the chances? I remember a couple of average long shots, a decent hit from decent(Kasper should save)..Other than Vydra early on they didnt have a genuine chance I thought was in..Schlupp dealt with Anya comfertably, De Leat and Keane were the weak links but even then they barely tested us.

We got poor after Watford scored there second(67?), changed tactics, Kane was SH*TE..Wood was starting to hold the ball up pretty well. However even when Watford were on top, we looked threatening when getting the ball down. Knocky, King and Nugent in particulare were REALLY on it today and if some of the others were half as good we'd of hammered them they are sh*t at the back. Remember we had 3, YES THREE free kicks and ALL were in brilliant positions. If I had 3 in those positions Id fancy my chances, Kanes free kick was embaressing, Knockys and Nugents not much better.

The VERY least we deserved was extra time, we'll have to agree to disagree if you think any different.

hilarious, their possession at one point was 70-30, they were obviously far more accomplished (all be it with a piss-taking amount of loanees). perhaps I'm being harsh but I barely remember a one one one or quality chance being crafted out by us in 90 minutes of open play?

We were the team in blue, not yellow.

Some people seem to judge a game by possession and territory, but if you respect defence you'll realise tactically we frustrated them and they were running out of ideas. What was the corner count by the way? Wouldnt be at all suprised if we had double figures...

The only time Id agree Watford were the better team was due to them bringing Foresteri on and us bringing sugar sh*t Kane on. That IMO made us sit deeper and soak up pressure because tbh with you Id rather have my dog on the pitch than him..Im not sure what the hell the guy offers and even Vardy pace or  Marshall with Nugent the main CF would of been better. Oh and notice the 3rd goal they get it right wing, whoes slugglisly tracking back barely trying? Oh yeh Kaney boy. Take the f*ker out for christ sakes..

I don't think either side 'out played' either; Watford were certainly on top 2nd half, but that's expected from a footballing side chasing the game. At the end of the day we were one kick away from Wembley regardless of how anyone says the game(s) went. Of course we're gonna feel as though we should be there.

hilarious, their possession at one point was 70-30, they were obviously far more accomplished (all be it with a piss-taking amount of loanees). perhaps I'm being harsh but I barely remember a one one one or quality chance being crafted out by us in 90 minutes of open play?

Wood is through 1 on 1 onside. They didnt have a 1 on 1...the only good chance was Vydra. Was that game changing? No, they scored straight after anyway. Was ours game changing? 2-1 up just before half time? I think so..

Wood is through 1 on 1 onside. They didnt have a 1 on 1...the only good chance was Vydra. Was that game changing? No, they scored straight after anyway. Was ours game changing? 2-1 up just before half time? I think so..

ummm his miss in the first half and his goal in the second half were both clear one on ones in open play muffman?! the shot which clipped the edge of the post? Deenys effort which schmeichel just saved, the shot which clipped someone's heel and went out for a corner? I could probably list more. face it were not feeding our attackers any more and haven't done for months.

Ok, Just had to watch the heartbreake again, from reading bits of peoples thoughts on here, Ive gotta admit I am shocked by alot of the reactions.

Firstly, the game as a whole. It seems like on here most thought Watford were the better team and the best team won etc? I tell you what that is, an ABSOLUTE load of SH*TE. First 45 minutes, other than a sitter of a chance by Vydra, we bossed the game!

They score a wonder strike, then we equalise, and from then on till half time we totally bossed the game..Wood was onside and through, 2-1 up and probably game over...a few other half chances and were never worryed by what Watford had to offer.

2nd half, They started strongly and we were under the cosh a little and they did deservedly equalise(although taking on Wood for that f*king lump of W*NK Kane was a awful move). However we didnt lie down and fought back and had 3 free kicks in AMAZING positions ALL wasted..discusting as well as Kane poking an awful effort wide. but going into the 90th minute, I was although a little happy to get extra time a bit disapointed we didnt nick it..Knocky does a brilliant run and there we have a chance to get the win we deserve.

We blow it, but what I find absolutely ****ing DISCRACEFUL is how we then go and lose it in the same situation. SO unfair and we were the better team over the 90 and WITHOUT DOUBT over the 180!

Ok my 2nd point, Ive heard how FELLOW Leicester fans, having a go at Knocky for 'diving'? What an utter load of CRAP! YES he went down 'easily' but it 'WAS' a penalty! Every bloody game so many free kicks are bought where a guy barges another guy 'softly' yet everytime a free kick is given. What is any difference? for a change the ref was consistent and it was 100% the correct decision!

2ndly, we get the penalty, and Knocky steps up? WTF!?!? am I seeing that? First thing I said 'Why the f*k isnt Nugent taking it?' I find it utterly baffling, Knocky technially isnt the most gifted finisher..hes a rash guy who can do brilliant stuff. IMO Nugent, King, James, Drinky(In that order). If all of them said 'too nervous' then thats when OK knocky. Did that happen though? or did he want the headline? DISCRACEFUL again..now 3rdly, he misses...why the bloody F*K are we so stretched? everyong ready to celebrate? Bloody joke, they should all be in the back 4 positions and at least 1/2 of Drinky/King/James should be around the half way line! stupid stupid BS..

Watford offered little, if we got to extra time Id fancy us to of gone on to won..Was VERY disapointed with how we 'THOUGHT' at times, rather than the way we played. Watford were there for the taking and weve given them a win.

End of the day, I was DISCUSTED by the result, but EVEN more discusted by the way some of 'our' fans(havnt read lots) have reacted, especially to the 'diving french tw*t' etc. What ill tell you is Knocky was MOM, absolutely top bracket performance, along with King.

Nugent, James, Schlupp and Morgan can take alot of credit as well. Pround of these lads and I feel with these in the team we'll be up there next season with a few additions.

I feel Keane messed up badly for the 2nd goal and on the whole is pretty shaky. De Laet is always out of position and dont get me started on Harry Kane! Probably the worst player to ever put on a Leicester shirt..the guy is terrible. If he was a member in the 04-08 era people he would of looked worse than any of that tosh...

Proud of the fight though and we deserved to win.

2 final points: 1) Keep Pearson! 2) Keep the Faith If , these 2 things happen we will be in the Premier League in 14/15.

I'll have a pint of what this guy is drinking. Take away the penalty and we ONE shot on target, some poor free kicks but that was it. They opened us up with quick precision passing time after time, we lumped it forward. Next season will be worse, he will offload more senior players and replace them with more hit and miss youngsters like Kane, Vardy, DD etc. I know people say we just need some experience to compliment the youngsters, well why didn't he sign them this season, because he can't handle experienced strong leaders so signs kids and 'yes boss' people. If others want to accept more of the same next season, or possible worse if the standard improves, then yes, let's keep the tactically inept baboon and look forward to more kids learning how to hoof the ball for 90 mins.

We were outplayed. No disgrace, but we were.

They were the better side, they brought the ball down and played some good stuff at times, I think we played well but seemed to run out of steam which I didn't expect after the first leg, where we seemed to be fresher than them. Felt sorry for Knocky he's been our most creative player all season and it wasn't a surprise that our form dipped when he went off the boil.

I'll have a pint of what this guy is drinking. Take away the penalty and we ONE shot on target, some poor free kicks but that was it. They opened us up with quick precision passing time after time, we lumped it forward. Next season will be worse, he will offload more senior players and replace them with more hit and miss youngsters like Kane, Vardy, DD etc. I know people say we just need some experience to compliment the youngsters, well why didn't he sign them this season, because he can't handle experienced strong leaders so signs kids and 'yes boss' people. If others want to accept more of the same next season, or possible worse if the standard improves, then yes, let's keep the tactically inept baboon and look forward to more kids learning how to hoof the ball for 90 mins.

People rave about the way we played in Cardiff, last playoffs, yet in the game, they hit the bar about 3 times and totally dominated us, but our fighting spirit got us pens...We were better in this tie and deserved to go through, yet we are apperantly out played?

We split them open with Wood's one on one yet because the linesman bottled it, we wernt 2-1 up at HT(game over).  End of day we played the game perfectly up until we bring Kane on and they brought Foresteri..I said at that moment they might threaten us now, and low and behold 2 mins later they did. Poor sub by Pearson IMO Id of brought Drinky on for Wood and player 4-5-1 at 1-1 60 mins played. They were really struggling at this point and with an extra body in Midfield they would of struggled more and we could of hit them on the counter with Dyer, Knocky and Nugent and the 3 in Midfield.

Subs changed the game, but prior to the subs, we kept Watford at arms length and made them look very average.

ummm his miss in the first half and his goal in the second half were both clear one on ones in open play muffman?! the shot which clipped the edge of the post? Deenys effort which schmeichel just saved, the shot which clipped someone's heel and went out for a corner? I could probably list more. face it were not feeding our attackers any more and haven't done for months.

The first chance by Vydra is he scores they dont score the wonder goal. 2nd goal they scored from so thats not like we rode our luck..They had a few shots Kasper easily dealt with, the only moment we didnt get punished from a chance was the clipped heel moment when De Laet got skinned by Briggs. End of day they were all after 2-2..at 60 mins we were safely going through and should of been 2-1 up..

I dont think you can go on what sky say about possession, at the time when  it was 70 / 30 in there favour we

were probably looking the most comfortable we looked all game, I think when dyer went off and doyley went off

changed the game, we lost his pace which they struggled against, and doyley had to be the worst player on the

pitch they looked much better when he went off, i also think we tired but if your going to shut them down and  

harass them like we did then its going to happen, we had the golden opportunity and blew it it was a dodgy pen

but how many dodgy pen decisions have we had against us, as a final point who was the main commentator

for sky was he sat there in a watford top?

Archived