Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Rivals signings

Hi, just thought I would create a section for other championship related transfers. 

Always nice to have one eye on the enemy, 

I will start 

'Watford loan star Matej Vydra unlikely to return to club, says agent' :D

Watford likely to sign most of their loaness on free transfers. Source... Their fans.

I am finding the whole thing quite confusing. Press reports in January suggested that the loanees has long contracts, yet recent reports suggest that 12 are out of contract.

They won't with the squad they've got at the minute IMO, Adkins will need to make some significant additions.

I disagree, they have a squad of high end championship players with a few with real premiership calibre with no pressure to sell. Hunt, Pearce, le fondre, mcanuff are all immense at this level to name a few. They have a class keeper and money to burn. It's between them and Bolton for top spot IMO, Wigan have potential but if they get Mclaren in they may as well give up now

I disagree, they have a squad of high end championship players with a few with real premiership calibre with no pressure to sell. Hunt, Pearce, le fondre, mcanuff are all immense at this level to name a few. They have a class keeper and money to burn. It's between them and Bolton for top spot IMO, Wigan have potential but if they get Mclaren in they may as well give up now

I agree with you. If I was to back anyone it would be Reading. Manager who has a promotion at this level. A squad of players who are good at championship level, but couldn't cut the premier league. A couple of signings and it will be hard to see past them. Crazy league I know, but they certainly have a great chance

'Watford loan star Matej Vydra unlikely to return to club, says agent' :D

They have signed him it was confirmed in january while he was on loan

Can't find anything confirming this, just things saying that he could stay and that was at the end of May 

Archived