Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Lewin Nyatanga

If you think you're sexy, then you need the opticians pal. Ken isn't even a sexy name. In-fact, does anyone know a sexy Ken?

Barbie knows a sexy Ken.

Then there's Kenny G, I have all his records, great to relax to after a game at the Ting Tong.

Plus right said Ken would said Kens too sexy for this forum.

Kenny Rodgers, Kenny Lynch, Ken Tucky to name but a few.

FecKEN Hell!

Sir Cuddly has spoKEN!

Barbie knows a sexy Ken.

Then there's Kenny G, I have all his records, great to relax to after a game at the Ting Tong.

FecKEN Hell!

Sir Cuddly has spoKEN!

Have any of your family ever tried an intervention on you?

Was Wes not part of a terrible defence shortly after Billy Davies left Forest????

No matter how good a defender you are, if the guys surrounding you are bad, your record will always look poor.

Wes played nearly every game though. Nyatanga made 18 starts this season and 28 in the one before which indicates that he's not good enough to get picked regularly. Wes on the other hand played whenever he was fit showing that he was definitely good enough and perhaps too good (which he later went on to prove with us).

I'm not saying Nyantanga is definitely a poor player but it's hard to argue otherwise.

Barbie knows a sexy Ken.

FecKEN Hell!

Sir Cuddly has spoKEN!

You should be a fan of Brighton

Tbh I wouldn't really mind him here. Don't always need the biggest name out there. Did anyone hear about Matty James before he joined us? Now everyone thinks he's brill. In Nige we trust

It's not that he's not a big name it's that there's genuine evidence of him being a sub-standard player. With James there was no real evidence either way. I'll definitely give this guy a chance if we sign him but I can't help but be a little sceptical given his recent history.

Do people still expect 20k a week signings to come and sit on the bench?

If they are not good enough then yes. What is the point of playing someone if they are no good just because some twat at the club sanctioned a ridiculous wage like that ?  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived