Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Lewin Nyatanga

24 , free transfer ,  Championship Play Off Winner – 2006/07 , Young Player of the Year – 2005/2006

this kid had some potential and still does he is only 24 and working with a wise head like Wes will help , i read he can also play left-back that helps to . 

this might turn out to be a cheap and cheerful transfer .

trust in NP :)

24 , free transfer ,  Championship Play Off Winner – 2006/07 , Young Player of the Year – 2005/2006

this kid had some potential and still does he is only 24 and working with a wise head like Wes will help , i read he can also play left-back that helps to . 

this might turn out to be a cheap and cheerful transfer .

trust in NP :)

True.. And yeah he is left sided.

When was Andrew Neville appointed manager?

Haven`t you heard, Nigel Pearson is a God like manager, better than Alex Ferguson, that`s for sure, and so couldn`t possibly be held responsible for any gash signings!

So it must be that Andrew Neville chap that`s to blame.  :P

People don't understand football. Pearson and Steve Walsh hand Andrew Neville a list of players they want. Andrew Neville aided by football agents goes through the list dependent on transfer fee, wages, whether the player wants to leave his current club or whether his current club are willing to sell. We might even end up with the 6th on Pearson's list but thats how football works and he wouldn't have put the player on the list if he wasn't prepared to sign him. 

Well he's the one who buys the players. Pearson sends him the list and he buys who we can afford, so the blame for the some of the shite that we pay to watch lies with him.

Pearsons gonna be chuffed when he returns to find only players 98, 99 & 100 on this list are the ones he's allowed to buy.

Enter Nyatanga, Henry & possibly some dross from Hearts.

Whoop Whoop! 

Wouldn't be disappointed with this. Was being touted as a future superstar 5 or 6 years back, then seemed to lose his way a little. 

I'm sure that, given the right handling, he could live up to his teenage 'hype' without too much hassle. Local (ish)  lad too and that's never a negative!

So many players are hyped up when they are young, it really doesn't mean anything. If he's lost his way as you say it's probably because he wasn't as good as some people made out.

My favourite moment of SSL being a class above was against Derby at Pride Park last season. A sterling performance.

A couple of days earlier, he did put in a proper sterling performance against Cardiff.

So I really see no point in your pathetic comment.

What a joke, someone who played semi-regularly in the worst defence in the league last year is the answer is he? Why do we continue to employ this Andrew Neville because all he seems to do is go out and buy us a load of shit, even if they are free, for example Marko Futacs.

Was Wes not part of a terrible defence shortly after Billy Davies left Forest????

No matter how good a defender you are, if the guys surrounding you are bad, your record will always look poor.

A couple of days earlier, he did put in a proper sterling performance against Cardiff.

1 good performance all season, whoopy ****ing doo! The guys on 20+k a week and is ****ing useless and his point was far from pathetic. ....it was spot on!

A good performance then a bad one. The reason SSL won't be a top defender as he is inconsistent.

Do people actually understand the FFP regs?

What is the point of having SSL sitting on the bench on 20k a week. When we can replace him and still improve the squad in other positions.

You can't judge a player solely on his teams performance. Players will always perform differently at different clubs .

Matt Mills for example had a brilliant season at Reading the season before we brought him and majority of fans were excited by this signing and look how that turned out

Don't shoot the lad down before he's even put the shirt on, if he does actually sign

1 good performance all season, whoopy ****ing doo! The guys on 20+k a week and is ****ing useless and his point was far from pathetic. ....it was spot on!

1 good performance  :crylaugh:

Open your eyes you idiot. 

I see no point in yer mam's pathetic comment

Yer Mam.

How old are you 12?

To be fair Ledge had 5 Or 6 above average performances. Never set the world alight with any standout performances, was just solid when he needed to be.

1 good performance :crylaugh:

Open your eyes you idiot.

Yer Mam.

How old are you 12?

Being called an idiot by kingfox....oh the irony!

I can think of plenty of average performances that he put in last season but only one or possibly 2 that I'd say were "good" you honestly think we can justify paying him 20k a week in our situation?

I'll admit ****ing useless was a tad harsh....but he seriously is average at best

To be fair Ledge had 5 Or 6 above average performances. Never set the world alight with any standout performances, was just solid when he needed to be.

Sexy Ken thinks Bert needs a visit to the opticians!

Ladies man Ken predicts the same rubbish will be said about this seasons signings!

Cuddly has spoken.

Sexy Ken thinks Bert needs a visit to the opticians!

Ladies man Ken predicts the same rubbish will be said about this seasons signings!

Cuddly has spoken.

If you think you're sexy, then you need the opticians pal. Ken isn't even a sexy name. In-fact, does anyone know a sexy Ken?

Archived