Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Lewin Nyatanga

Was meant to be the next big thing at Derby a few years ago if I remember right. Wouldnt be a bad signing

Wouldn't be a good signing either, NP looks to offload SSL who is a class above, and then brings in this joker!

You couldn't make it up!

Kenneth is not amused!

Wouldn't be a bad signing I don't think. Fair amount of experience but still young. He's the kind of player who'd look to come here and prove himself, which is the sort of person we should be looking for. Doubt he'd be that expensive either.

I'm quite sure I read somewhere he is a free agent. Not see enough about him to have an opinion, but I trust Nige

What a joke, someone who played semi-regularly in the worst defence in the league last year is the answer is he? Why do we continue to employ this Andrew Neville because all he seems to do is go out and buy us a load of shit, even if they are free, for example Marko Futacs.

What a joke, someone who played semi-regularly in the worst defence in the league last year is the answer is he? Why do we continue to employ this Andrew Neville because all he seems to do is go out and buy us a load of shit, even if they are free, for example Marko Futacs.

Kenny agrees!

When was Andrew Neville appointed manager?

Well he's the one who buys the players. Pearson sends him the list and he buys who we can afford, so the blame for the some of the shite that we pay to watch lies with him.

But the manager is the manager. He takes the blame. But he also takes the credit when it works out.

I'm fed up of all this Neville stuff, the manager is the manager.

Archived