Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RumbleFox

Karl Henry

I could make an account on twitter and link you to anybody I wanted, very slow people like yourself would believe it.

How sad and empty your life must be too trolling on another teams forum.  Get a F**king life!  :yawn:  

I could make an account on twitter and link you to anybody I wanted, very slow people like yourself would believe it.

Which is effectively what's been done with us and Karl Henry?? haha what a sad boy!

I will love it so much if you sign this bloke, a man who is deemed not good enough for Wolves in league 1 by their manager. Lovely stuff.

Tragic. Why do you even care at all? We're not your rivals. You've seriously got nothing better to do?

I will love it so much if you sign this bloke, a man who is deemed not good enough for Wolves in league 1 by their manager. Lovely stuff.

How is your starting 11 looking this season?

Your thoughts on the 4 players you have on the books so far??

• 2 weeks later...

Just been on SSN the TV channel not the website, an interview with reporter Damesh Sheth Henry is in advanced talks with QPR.

Good news imo I don't rate him.

I agree, he can piss right off.

Archived