Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RumbleFox

Karl Henry

It's no secret that we do need a bit of steel in the midfield, particularly against more physical teams King, James and Drinkwater do seem to get bullied a bit. However Karl Henry really is a shit footballer, and will add literally nothing but disciplinary fines. I would have said someone like Tongo Doumbia if we were to buy from Wolves - or possibly Tal Ben Haim who's currently available on a free? 

Squad depth in the center of midfield is fine, there's plenty of other positions I'd like to strengthen before we even look at the center.

James & King will be an unstoppable partnership.

We have Drinkwater, Wellens and more versatile players if needs be.

Nigel, please for the love of god look at positions that need improving; LB, Wingers, Strikers (Maybe?).

It's the midfield that cause all the problems, or lack of midfield in certain games to be more specific.

Who are these more versatile players?

2 mistakes against a top four premiership team.

Why don't you show us a video of his performances that led to him being included in the England provisional squad.

Alright, put your boner down. I was just merely contributing what I could find on YouTube...

Some of you need to stop being so ****ing fussy. We aren't in a financial position or a premiership position to be buying really good up and coming prospects or current proven Premier League players until we get rid of dross on the wage bill. Karl Henry is a good buy for a team looking to push on with promotion who need some occasional added steel in the midfield when teams just try to shut up shop and be physical with us.

Yes, Karrl. I meant to type it like that. It's how he spells it. God Rumble you fat handed twat.

X

You're right Rumble, it is K'arr'l Henry. The 'arr' actually comes from the sound his fellow professional footballers make when on the end of one of his 'tackles'.

Some of you need to stop being so ****ing fussy. We aren't in a financial position or a premiership position to be buying really good up and coming prospects or current proven Premier League players until we get rid of dross on the wage bill. Karl Henry is a good buy for a team looking to push on with promotion who need some occasional added steel in the midfield when teams just try to shut up shop and be physical with us.

Is it fussy to want Leicester, one of the biggest clubs in the league, to get some quality players for this division?

I mean yeh, expectations shouldn't necessarily be sky high, but we shouldn't just accept being a midtable championship team. I still demand that we make a good fist of promotion every year and I want our signings to reflect that.

You talk like we should be bloody grateful for being linked with dirty crap lummoxes. We're not Barnsley.

lol put your dummy back in.

Could you contribute and find a video of his good performances. Then we'd have more of a balanced view on him.

There aren't any...

Also, I found it poignant that Sky had titled the clips "Karl Henry Mistakes" in the bottom left corner as if they were a point of major note.

Found another video that isn't a ridiculously boring interview:

Is it fussy to want Leicester, one of the biggest clubs in the league, to get some quality players for this division?

I mean yeh, expectations shouldn't necessarily be sky high, but we shouldn't just accept being a midtable championship team. I still demand that we make a good fist of promotion every year and I want our signings to reflect that.

You talk like we should be bloody grateful for being linked with dirty crap lummoxes. We're not Barnsley.

Karl Henry has been part of squads that have won promotion to the Premiership and also stayed in the Premiership. Yeah he's been part of a Wolves side that has gone downhill since McCarthy got the sack but before that he's proven to be a good professional. Yeah he gets sent off, so did Neil Lennon. People were asking for a tough midfielder to get a grip of certain games when the opposition want to rough us up. Who else thats proven he can play in the Premiership and is a realistic signing do you want?

Karl Henry has been part of squads that have won promotion to the Premiership and also stayed in the Premiership. Yeah he's been part of a Wolves side that has gone downhill since McCarthy got the sack but before that he's proven to be a good professional. Yeah he gets sent off, so did Neil Lennon. People were asking for a tough midfielder to get a grip of certain games when the opposition want to rough us up. Who else thats proven he can play in the Premiership and is a realistic signing do you want?

I'm not asking for someone who played in the Premiership a couple of years ago. In fact I don't require that whoever we sign has played in the Premiership.

'Proven he can play in the Premiership' is at best vague and arguably inaccurate. Sure he's 'played' in the Premiership, that hardly makes him Premiership quality. Let's be honest, Wolves were poor in the top flight, they were constant relegation battlers and were never impressive. They were just dull and full of cloggers like Henry. Not comparable to Neil Lennon who played for a side in the top half, was recognised one of a great partnership and went on to captain Celtic. Not to mention he could pass the fvcking ball, something Henry can't do.

Besides, even if he was ok in the Premiership once (and I reiterate 'if', he never looked any good to me) that doesn't mean he hasn't regressed. Certainly he looked appalling when I saw last season, was involved in a team that went down, where the fans all acknowledge he was dog poo. That's his most recent form, and so the most relevant.

Sure, I want some experience and strength in midfield, but I don't just want any old thug we can find just because he was on the pitch for a crap Premier League team once.

Lets just say I wouldn't be impressed with this signing. Maybe it won't be disastrous, maybe he won't play much, but we can do better, I'm sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZXoa7IbOUI

Seeing as you all claim he's dogshite. He broke the Sky Sports Fantasy Football record for scoring with both his left and right foot from a corner in only 3 attempts.  :scarf:  **** OFF BECKHAM  :ph34r:  :pearson:  :pearson:  :pearson:  :pearson:

Right well he's clearly incredible so lets get him signed and sealed, 5 year deal.  :thumbup:

lol It would take me hours and hours to do it with the left.

Would personally prefer Trotter if possible, due to the fact that he has more ability and he's young.

I know Liam and he told me that he hasnt heard anything about moving to Leicester and expects to sign another contract at Millwall sadly

I'm not asking for someone who played in the Premiership a couple of years ago. In fact I don't require that whoever we sign has played in the Premiership.

'Proven he can play in the Premiership' is at best vague and arguably inaccurate. Sure he's 'played' in the Premiership, that hardly makes him Premiership quality. Let's be honest, Wolves were poor in the top flight, they were constant relegation battlers and were never impressive. They were just dull and full of cloggers like Henry. Not comparable to Neil Lennon who played for a side in the top half, was recognised one of a great partnership and went on to captain Celtic. Not to mention he could pass the fvcking ball, something Henry can't do.

Besides, even if he was ok in the Premiership once (and I reiterate 'if', he never looked any good to me) that doesn't mean he hasn't regressed. Certainly he looked appalling when I saw last season, was involved in a team that went down, where the fans all acknowledge he was dog poo. That's his most recent form, and so the most relevant.

Sure, I want some experience and strength in midfield, but I don't just want any old thug we can find just because he was on the pitch for a crap Premier League team once.

Lets just say I wouldn't be impressed with this signing. Maybe it won't be disastrous, maybe he won't play much, but we can do better, I'm sure.

You're entitled to your opinion obviously but for me he's a solid signing. Put him alongside Kingy and James in a 3 man midfield and he would be of massive use to the team allowing them to be more creative. He's no world beater but we need a strong presence at times in midfield and that is what we were lacking last season. 

Sorry but a midfield of any of Drinky, King, James, Knocky, Marshall, Dyer just doesnt hold up as strong. Show me the leader there, show me a Roy Keane or a Neil Lennon. We need a brute to form that spine that all teams need and none of those players are it. I love James but with the remaining midfield he isnt the hard man that we need. I actually thought that this season Danns would play a massive part and I still can't get my head around one very poor game in the cup and he was out of favour. 

Keane and Lennon did dominate midfield but they could also play. This guy is shite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZXoa7IbOUI

Seeing as you all claim he's dogshite. He broke the Sky Sports Fantasy Football record for scoring with both his left and right foot from a corner in only 3 attempts.  :scarf:  **** OFF BECKHAM  :ph34r:  :pearson:  :pearson:  :pearson:  :pearson:

Well we could do with at least one player who can take corners.

Henry not the answer though.  

Archived