Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RumbleFox

Karl Henry

I never held savage in high regard, thought he was shite.

He played a massive part in closing down the opposition midfield and not allowing them to play as well as winning the ball back and allowing Izzett and Lennon to there jobs as they did

Players are going to have to  realise ffp affects them as well. The days of super wages in the lower leagues are over. Once players like gallagher and beckford 's contracts are up that's it,    8 grand a week or they're not playing football for a job.

Sav himself admits he wasn't the best footballer. But he was good at what he did and pivotal to our most successful period in a long time.

I think James could break up the play quite easily so we don't really need a defensive midfielder we need a f**king playmaker if we resort to 4-4-2 which is what is going to happen with NP,  sign someone like Nick Powell (loan) or McGugan and we will do very well.

Also.....

Officially transfer listed by wolves, so if we want him and can afford him expect to hear of a move in the near future.

But would he be a good buy?

- He is certainly the type of player we should be looking at, when we go to QPR he is the sort of player you would tell to just sit of Taarabt, don't give him no room, put in a few kicks etc.

And as i have said before, he will allow the players in front of him to play. We could play someone like marshall or knockaert centrally as long as we have someone like henry in the side

Think some people are missing the point. I'd happily see us sign someone who'll add some steel away from home, compete at places like Millwall, Barnsley etc.. where they like to get at us (and we often fall for it every single time). The point is, Henry's actually quite shit and clearly didn't do much of a job when Wolves were thrown at these sides. Maybe the right type of player but I seriously question how good a defensive midfielder he is - that Wolves fan on here "often caught out of position", what good is that for a supposed defensive minded player?

Who are you comparing him to? Tomlin or Henry??

Because he really is nothing like either.

i meant the fact that he played well against us. this isnt a reason to sign a player.

tomlin is a fact fecker who was playing down goals up until a few years ago.

playing well for 6 months doesnt mean we should waste our money.

Just thought I'd wiki Pegguy Arphexad to find out what he's up to these days, and came across this: lol

"After retiring from football, Arphexad went back to the island of Guadeloupe to pursue a career in acting. He signed a 3-picture deal to play folk hero Inspektor Gummy on Canal 10 Guadeloupe télévision. Arhpexad is considered one of the finest actors of Guadeloupe descent."

i meant the fact that he played well against us. this isnt a reason to sign a player.

tomlin is a fact fecker who was playing down goals up until a few years ago.

playing well for 6 months doesnt mean we should waste our money.

Waste our money?

Only player to reach double figures in both goals and assists.

The fact whittingham was chosen ahead of him was a joke.

I will love it so much if you sign this bloke, a man who is deemed not good enough for Wolves in league 1 by their manager. Lovely stuff.

Coming from the team linked with Elvis Hammond lol lol jog on fella!!

Archived