Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RumbleFox

Karl Henry

Because it means we win it back quicker?

Away from home we struggle to keep the ball because we are 'bullied' not technically inferior.

I'm partly playing Devil's advocate, as I totally understand the point you're making and, with my pragmatic head on, I agree to a large extent. But with my idealist's head on, I'd say that if we are getting bullied, we ARE technically inferior. If you can pass, control and move well enough, it's hard to be bullied, surely ?

Taking the opinion of The Bear, it would seem we've got the wrong impression of Henry. Doesn't seem to be the player I think we need, after all. Hope Pearson knows what he's doing.

You thinking we need so nasty horrible **** pal? For me we are far to faggoty at times, its embarrassing how easy it is to bully the vast majority of our players out of games. I think some people think the championship is some kind of tickling competition.

You thinking we need so nasty horrible **** pal? For me we are far to faggoty at times, its embarrassing how easy it is to bully the vast majority of our players out of games. I think some people think the championship is some kind of tickling competition.

Without doubt mate, someone who is vicious and ruthless but can also play a bit of football. They're a commodity though, the last one who springs to mind is Thomas Gravesen. Utter beast who ended up at Madrid. Thug life.

Without doubt mate, someone who is vicious and ruthless but can also play a bit of football. They're a commodity though, the last one who springs to mind is Thomas Gravesen. Utter beast who ended up at Madrid. Thug life.

His agent had a fooking worldy there didn't he?!! Good player but should never have got a move to Madrid! Yeah to be honest it looks like men against boys when teams start to mix it! Catermole would do the trick but he is way out of budget.... Still, its so much better than when we used to have to discuss Maybury and Gareth Williams!

Taking the opinion of The Bear, it would seem we've got the wrong impression of Henry. Doesn't seem to be the player I think we need, after all. Hope Pearson knows what he's doing.

Don't get me wrong he'll get stuck in, but he's never intentionally nasty, just clumsy. He's no Robbie Savage in both footballing talent or aggressiveness.

Don't get me wrong he'll get stuck in, but he's never intentionally nasty, just clumsy. He's no Robbie Savage in both footballing talent or aggressiveness.

In all honesty, even though a lot of us hold savage in high regard, all he did was run around a bit.

Lennon was the ball winner, izzet was the creator, and savage was the engine room.

We already have the engine room (king, james, drinky), we just haven't had a central creator or ball winner for a while

Hence the signing of Henry would be suitable, if the business was right, but i really want to sign Tomlin as well.

In all honesty, even though a lot of us hold savage in high regard, all he did was run around a bit.

Lennon was the ball winner, izzet was the creator, and savage was the engine room.

We already have the engine room (king, james, drinky), we just haven't had a central creator or ball winner for a while

Hence the signing of Henry would be suitable, if the business was right, but i really want to sign Tomlin as well.

Knockaert is a central creator, we just play him out wide for some reason.

Lee Tomlin proved his worth in the championship last season - his performances against us showed that he's a strong, tenacious midfielder who can also create and score chances. If Pearson goes on to spend money on Henry over Tomlin i'd be genuinely disappointed in his judgment. 

Lee Tomlin proved his worth in the championship last season - his performances against us showed that he's a strong, tenacious midfielder who can also create and score chances. If Pearson goes on to spend money on Henry over Tomlin i'd be genuinely disappointed in his judgment. 

I think NP's judgement is very hit and miss anyway buddy :unsure:

Q There has been speculation over James Perch and Karl Henry as potential signings – how likely are we to see them at the King Power?

A I am told there may have been an enquiry about Newcastle's Perch but nothing more and City are not in for Wolves' Henry.

City are unlikely to be recruiting players from the Premier League who are already on big wages.

Instead, I believe that City will follow last summer's policy of recruiting younger players on smaller contracts who Pearson can work with and improve.

Financial Fair Play has frozen the transfer market. Clubs want to get their unwanted players out and won't recruit until they do.

Everyone is in the same boat so no-one is doing any business and there is very little money in the Championship.

Read more: http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/Sir-Dave-play-key-role-Leicester-City-Rob-Tanner/story-19428408-detail/story.html#ixzz2Xe4D5kzf 
Follow us: @thisisleics on Twitter | thisisleicestershire on Facebook

Yep but 2 years ago they were in the prem so I would guess Henry will be on about 20k pw

i know. i just think it's a poor comment to make. like he really knows what the owners will do.

yes they have to adhere to financial fair play. but there is no reason to suggest that if nigel says this player will make a difference they wouldnt back him.

if we were interested surely he would be signed by now, the players start training tomorrow, the ins/outs should have been sorted

Ideally the ins/outs should of been sorted but none of the deadwood have left so nothing looks imminent.

see danny drinkwater.

Surely you only need a tough tackler if you can't keep the ball well enough ? Don't think I've seen enough of him to pass comment as to whether he can / can't do that, but I hope whoever comes in to play the hardman can play a bit as well !

Every team needs some form of steel / tackling / holding CM. Barca have Busquets to do the job.

My issue with Henry lies in the fact that he isn't any better than Danns in my opinion. Danns will run around a lot, attempt to tackle, give the ball away due to have a wayward passing ability. Now if the rumours are true and Danns is the highest paid player in the Championship, then yes, he needs to go. Is KH the answer? Not in my eyes.

We still being linked with this vile footballer?

Yes we need some steel in our midfield but we also need someone that isn't going to be banned all the time!

Archived