Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
suffolk fox

The truth about Sven

l renewed but l don't want to watch a Leicester side picked by this baffoon.

The strange thing about the Coco debate is that l don't know anyone personally who would like him to continue, and l can promise you l know and talk to hundreds of City fans. lt could be that its mainly posters on here and Facebook that back the clown, who knows !

But you've renewed your ticket?! That makes sense then........

No, I meant achieving the targets on pitch, winning, gaining promotion that sort of stuff.

That's not stamping your authority. You can stamp your authority on a club without winning promotion.

Brilliant ..... You highlight a few words of my original point .... then argue against that one specifically with the points i made in the rest of my own post!!!!!!

You don't actually have to argue against everything i post just for the sake of it you know??

yer wanna know the truth? dat modda phucka signed a bunch of cnuts who couldn't even get in the Cov team. He put Beckford on Messi-esque wages and scratched his head when he got sacked. now lets forget about him, he gon now he in Korea or whatever the fucl.

If you want to keep on speaking like that.

The chav forum is here http://www.chavlads.net/forums/

Archived