Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
suffolk fox

The truth about Sven

Not at all, I just choose to exercise and use my mind, whilst others are evidently happy to accept what they should think in the pursuit of being a good 'supporter'.

You make your choice... and you've evidently made yours. But remember, you're just £££ signs to the club.

So only those who are pessimists such as yourself are free thinkers?

In all honesty I get the impression that you hate our club, almost everything you say conveys the message that you dislike being attached to Leicester City so I'd like offer you some advice: let go. Don't buy a ticket next season, don't look for the scores and don't try and keep up with the latest transfer news. I'm not being sarcastic when I say that I believe you'll be better off for it, you're time is better spent elsewhere if you don't enjoy supporting a club.

So only those who are pessimists such as yourself are free thinkers?

In all honesty I get the impression that you hate our club, almost everything you say conveys the message that you dislike being attached to Leicester City so I'd like offer you some advice: let go. Don't buy a ticket next season, don't look for the scores and don't try and keep up with the latest transfer news. I'm not being sarcastic when I say that I believe you'll be better off for it, you're time is better spent elsewhere if you don't enjoy supporting a club.

I do enjoy supporting the club. You are making the classic Pearsonite error of aligning the club with Pearson. To you lot, anyone who doesn't love Pearson doesn't love the club.

I support the club.

I do not support the choice of manager.

I want Pearson out.

Is this so difficult for you to understand? As a long time fan, why should I walk away? 

I won't buy tickets all the while NP is in charge, thats been stated many times.

I do enjoy supporting the club. You are making the classic Pearsonite error of aligning the club with Pearson. To you lot, anyone who doesn't love Pearson doesn't love the club.

I support the club.

I want Pearson out.

Is this so difficult for you to understand? As a long time fan, why should I walk away? 

I won't buy tickets all the while NP is in charge, thats been stated many times.

I support your decision, don't do something that you don't like doing. Enjoy your holiday from supporting Leicester City.

You've misunderstood me - I didn't call you a sheep and don't think you are one. I agree with what you've posted re: Pearson.

I know you ain't mate, I'm aiming my observations at the forum as a whole, just never seen a manager divide opinion so much, and cause so much in fighting amongst lcfc fans.

I don't get the Pearson love in personally, I think he's overpaid for his ability, boring, arrogant, and clueless, but that's me, and I'm sure the pro Pearson fans feel as strongly when putting there defence of him over.

I just wish he takes the league by storm, or if he has a bad start, gets sacked quick, as this anti/pro Pearson argument has destroyed the unity of the fan base. It would be nice to have a manager that has the backing of the majority of fans, and unites and not divides opinions so much.

You've misunderstood me - I didn't call you a sheep and don't think you are one. I agree with what you've posted re: Pearson.

I know you ain't mate, I'm aiming my observations at the forum as a whole, just never seen a manager divide opinion so much, and cause so much in fighting amongst lcfc fans.

I don't get the Pearson love in personally, I think he's overpaid for his ability, boring, arrogant, and clueless, but that's me, and I'm sure the pro Pearson fans feel as strongly when putting there defence of him over.

I just wish he takes the league by storm, or if he has a bad start, gets sacked quick, as this anti/pro Pearson argument has destroyed the unity of the fan base. It would be nice to have a manager that has the backing of the majority of fans, and unites and not divides opinions so much.

Agreed- but can we add in 'doesn't wear ridiculous trainers and have a square head'?

I support the club.

I want Pearson out.

You can't support the club that much then!

Long may he stay here

And he's gone lol

Well it's nice to hear you say that Sven should have been given more time. That way we wouldn't have ended up with Mr." Clueless" in charge

Our best manger in 9 years is Mr Clueless lol lol

14,000 season ticket renewals suggests he does have the backing of the majority of fans.

a) Because it is. Your voice of dissent is one of few, most fans have accepted the fact that in order to build a solid team, you need a manager sticking around for more than just one or two seasons.

b) Yeah, sure. It was Pearson who got us into this mess we find ourselves in. Any other extremely non-logical assumptions?

c) Pearson is more than decent. His track record speaks for himself. Compare that to the majority of other (Championship) managers and you'll see. But of course, don't let stats interfere with your personal vendetta against Pearson.

d) So you agree that he actually is a better option than many of his predecessors, right. Few to none of the previous managers in the past ten years have a similar record for show.

Basically this is all rubbish, good luck with your daft opinions, and mark my words he WILL be sacked as he should have been last season.

14,000 season ticket renewals suggests he does have the backing of the majority of fans.

l renewed but l don't want to watch a Leicester side picked by this baffoon.

The strange thing about the Coco debate is that l don't know anyone personally who would like him to continue, and l can promise you l know and talk to hundreds of City fans. lt could be that its mainly posters on here and Facebook that back the clown, who knows !

I support the club.

I want Pearson out.

Sounds to me like you are the one who has aligned the club with Pearson ...

You remind me of the people who choose not to vote but spend all their time complaining of the government...

The strange thing about the Coco debate is that l don't know anyone personally who would like him to continue, and l can promise you l know and talk to hundreds of City fans. lt could be that its mainly posters on here and Facebook that back the clown, who knows !

Good luck with that.

Will you sit with your back to the pitch?

No, but l might stay in the bar....

Well I'd suggest going anywhere other than a football ground then for better and cheaper beer :thumbup:

I dont think you can claim that, people will watch their football club regardless of who is in charge and their faith in them

Clearly not if you have a flick through FT.

Talking to thousands of City fans doesn't define the majority of every Leicester fan, neither do the posts on here. Fair play that you have an opinion, but calling him a 'clown' etc. I mean, it's not even justified considering we've always generally achieved under Pearson.

Basically this is all rubbish, good luck with your daft opinions, and mark my words he WILL be sacked as he should have been last season.

Great argumentation, that. Calling somebody else's opinion "rubbish" without being able to counter the aforementioned points.

Now... who's daft between the two of us? I'll ask Leicesterpool to conduct a thorough poll. The result will be obvious (that much I can already guarantee you). :thumbup:

I'm ignorant?

Put it this way - if ignorance was bliss, you'd be in a perpetual paradise.

I'm already in paradise, but thank you.

Now... as for your 77 virgins...

Oh that William Boast fvcked off then. What a thoroughly tragic character.

I'm just disappointed he didn't start any threads about Gary Coatsworth. Were those supposed to be funny? He always has been self-indulgent chap.

Archived