Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RumbleFox

Surprise Package

As a surprise Charlton, huds and Ipswich will all be up there. cant look past, the 3 relegated, florist and leeds. Anyone know if the new brighten manager is any good? Also many seem to be forgetting that boro have a very good squad. 

As a surprise Charlton, huds and Ipswich will all be up there. cant look past, the 3 relegated, florist and leeds. Anyone know if the new brighten manager is any good? Also many seem to be forgetting that boro have a very good squad.

I think Boro will be up there early and fade away again

I reckon Charlton, Ipswich, Barnsley, Huddersfield, Bournemouth and Doncaster will all put up a fight. I fail to see why most people put the last four in and around the relegation zone, they all have good players that need another Pre season to buckle down and learn from last season which I believe will work and they will al perform. All of them would be in the top half, Charlton, Bournemouth and Ipswich most likely to contend for promotion out of the lot I mentioned.

Why are people mentioning bolton?  Not exactly dark horses, bookies have them in the top 3 betting.

Anywho, I'd go along with the Ipswich backers, not sure why but I think blackburn might surprise a few.

So many of us fancy Ipswich to be in with a shout including me so that kind of nullifies the dark horses tag. Rumble could well be right about Derby, they've been running their club properly for years and FFP could play right into their hands. Charlton also not a bad shout by Lasty

I concur

Archived