Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2013/14 Match Ticket Prices

City supporters can once again follow The Foxes for as little as £15-per-match after the announcement of widespread price freezes on King Power Stadium match ticket prices for the 2013/14 season.

Excitement for the new campaign is already building ahead of an opening weekend that will see Nigel Pearson’s men get the promotion push underway with a trip to Middlesbrough on 3 August, before entertaining Leeds United in the King Power Stadium curtain raiser on Sunday 11 August.

Match tickets for City’s first seven home league games of the season are now on sale at www.lcfcdirect.com, from the City Sales Centre and from the City Fanstore, and have been categorised as Gold Fixtures, meaning adult tickets are available from just £22.

And while the biggest savings of all for City’s home fixtures are still made by Season Ticket Holders, there are many great deals to be had for supporters who wish to follow their team on a match-by-match basis.

It has been confirmed that all match ticket prices for Fans Fixtures will be frozen for the coming campaign, as well as a price freeze on the majority of Adult prices for Gold and Platinum fixtures at King Power Stadium.

This means the cheapest Adult tickets for the 2013/14 season remain frozen at £15 for Fans Fixtures, £22 for Gold Fixtures and £26 for Platinum Fixtures in Just The Ticket areas.

The consolidation of match ticket pricing in The Kop (blocks SK1 and SK4) as well as blocks A2 and C1 in the West Stand are the only areas of the stadium that will see modest price increases of just £4 (Gold Fixtures) and £2 (Platinum Fixtures) for Adults.

After its successful introduction last season, the Under-22s price bracket has also been adjusted to reflect its presence as an intermediary rate for those bridging the gap between Junior and Adult ticket prices. Despite these adjustments, Under-22s tickets will be available to supporters from just £20 for gold fixtures and £24 for Platinum fixtures.

Elsewhere, the Club’s commitment to accessible, family-friendly football at King Power Stadium continues with the extension of FREE ENTRY to the Family Stand for accompanied Under-10s (Fans and Gold Fixtures), while the only price rise for Under-12s comes in blocks SK1 and SK4 of The Kop (£3 for Gold Fixtures and £2 for Platinum Fixtures).

Further details including sale dates and match categories will be announced throughout the season.

So with an action packed season of football in store at King Power Stadium, there’s every reason to get involved, and as always, the best way to guarantee your seat for every match is by purchasing a Leicester City Season Ticket.

There are still many great seats available, so click here to find out more and make sure you don’t miss out on the action this coming season.

Full 2013/14 Match Ticket Price Grid: 
stadiummap-480280-782116.jpg
13-14-pricegrid-480280-906004.jpg
13-14-fossegrid-480280-906005.jpg

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/100713-201314-match-ticket-prices-revealed-906171.aspx?#T15UUtHLuUDbFHzx.99

It's a good job it's Bournemouth then and not a League One side.

In principle I do fully agree though. Our pricing is appalling and it's not like we ever come close to selling out either.

But surely a newly promoted team should be a fans fixture because 'usually' they are the weaker, smaller sides that no-one really wants to watch.

http://www.swfc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/

I appreciate we're a better side but the contrast is ridiculous. We'd have such better crowds if we had their pricing, especially for the big games.

I can't see any Platinum fixtures on there?! What is the world coming to?

Shame on you Wednesday, so behind the times.

Cheaper prices to watch their team play in front of bigger crowds in a far superior stadium. Pah.

When did the Kop suddenly become so expensive, I'd have thought £29 would be the 'platinum' price.

For the last couple of seasons, SKs 1 and 4 have been less expensive than SKs 2 and 3. I'm guessing they've decided to consolidate the price, at the higher rate, naturally.

Even though G1 is cheaper than SK1 for gold fixtures, I can't even make a saving by moving there for platinum as the price is the same. Fantastic.

I'm convinced they make 'just the ticket' as bare minimum as possible so they can make it sound cheap as possible. The average matchday ticket at home to Forest will be what, £33? That's truly appalling.

• 2 weeks later...

Basically the occasional/regular matchday goer like myself is limited to the JTT section, unless we want to get absolutely ripped off sitting elsewhere in the ground. £26 for a Championship ticket in the JTT section is too expensive too. We are never going to sell out until we start making matchday tickets more affordable on a regular basis - between £15-20 for every match. Even for the Forest and Derby games (which will end up being on TV no doubt) we'll struggle to get 25k at those prices. Disappointed yet again, but not surprised. Well done to the club for driving away even more fans - I'll only end up going to about 5 games this season at those prices.  

• 6 months later...

Archived