Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Goals!

How can we pick just one from this lot?  Absolutely fantastic.  Got me thinking to others that were missing too - for sheer and utter joy, I don't think Thomo's goal at Wembley can ever be beaten.  And what about Claridge's Wembley winner too?  Great memories - hopefully more to come this year!

Big Steve's goal sent me fvcking wild. The absence of the shrieks of 'GOAL OF THE SEASON, CLOSE THE ENTRIES' from stringer were missing from Gallaghers goal, a shame.

Which is even funnier considering Marshal's got goal of the season that year!  lol

Plenty of goosebumps there!

For what I've actually seen live:

Muzzy Izzet vs Spurs 1998

Lilian Nalis vs Leeds 2003

For sheer emotion and meaning and relevance:

Knockaert vs Forest 2013

Howard vs Leeds 2009

Walsh vs Arsenal 1997

For sheer spectacular-ness

Izzet vs Grimsby 2002

Gallagher vs Palace 2011

Knockaert vs Huddersfield 2012

Regarding Knocky vs Forest - chills down my spine will always happen, I think. I still clench my fists with joy seeing him tap it in lol 

How can we pick just one from this lot?  Absolutely fantastic.  Got me thinking to others that were missing too - for sheer and utter joy, I don't think Thomo's goal at Wembley can ever be beaten.  And what about Claridge's Wembley winner too?  Great memories - hopefully more to come this year!

Yes! Like Walsh vs Derby, Claridge vs Palace, Heskey/Claridge vs Middlesbrough, Elliott vs Tranmere, Marshall vs Atletico Madrid... list goes on! 

Plenty of goosebumps there!

For what I've actually seen live:

Muzzy Izzet vs Spurs 1998

Lilian Nalis vs Leeds 2003

For sheer emotion and meaning and relevance:

Knockaert vs Forest 2013

Howard vs Leeds 2009

Walsh vs Arsenal 1997

For sheer spectacular-ness

Izzet vs Grimsby 2002

Gallagher vs Palace 2011

Knockaert vs Huddersfield 2012

Regarding Knocky vs Forest - chills down my spine will always happen, I think. I still clench my fists with joy seeing him tap it in lol

Everytime I watch I think Wood has messed it up lol

I'm SO glad there is finally a good quality clip of Super Steve vs. Leeds on Youtube! About time!

Knocky against Forest, however short-lived the fairytale ended up being, is already the stuff of club folklore. The best quality goal there has to be either Nalis or Gallagher though.

Archived