Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Goals!

Grimsby. My favourite ever away game, great goal from Izzet.

Just looking back at videos and seeing Izzet win that penalty against 'Boro below; 

- Reads the game to win the ball, run, determination and win the penalty. We haven't got a midfielder who would do that now.

Grimsby. My favourite ever away game, great goal from Izzet.

Just looking back at videos and seeing Izzet win that penalty against 'Boro below;

- Reads the game to win the ball, run, determination and win the penalty. We haven't got a midfielder who would do that now.

He really was incredible!

Izzet at Grimsby. What a goal that was! Walked back to the station and got made to stand in the rain by the Police for some strange reason...Couldn't have cared less! Some absolutely brilliant goals there, if someone on here compiled it then bl**dy well done!

The Naliis goal is incredible technique wise!

Yes! To be honest I've never seen a goal since or before that where a player has been running away from the goal and hooks a foot round it! If only he could've replicated that a bit more

some great goals there most off which am glad to have seen live.

muzzys overhead is class, i miss him and walshy.

although not a patch on muzzys volley v spurs which is my fave with everything that was surrounding that game there is something about joeys goal from the half way line.

also love tc at old trafford. think it was the only time he scored a winner there. maybe even the only time he scored.

Archived