Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Away v Middlesboro 03/08/13 Man of the Match

MOM  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Not Vardy or Drinky - Surely

• Kasper
    • St Ledger
    • Morgan
    • Whitbread
    • De Laet
    • James
    • Drinky
    • King
    • Konch
    • Wood
    • Vardy
    • Moore
    • Nugent

Voted Vardy. Chased everything as usual, never gave up. And a great finish for his goal. I really hope his confidence takes off because he can clearly finish. Made some good runs as well.

Torn between Kasper and Wes, and plumped for Wes as he was class for the whole game, even when Sean was falling apart along side him. Brilliant for Vardy to get the winner, and it was a great finish too, but he didn't do anything in the first half. Same for Drinkwater really.

"Vardy's not good enough for the Championship"

If he keeps playing at the level he did today or a little below people will certainly have to stop saying that. Played a very good game today, kept making good runs and was close a number of times. Looked more decisive today which is something he perhaps wasn't last season except for a few games. Maybe he feels more comfortable at the club now?

Went for De Laet, he and Kasper were the only players for me that had a decent 1st half.

I have not been a big fan of Vardy, but if he could consistently produce that 2nd half performance I would change my mind.

We looked a different team with Nugent on the pitch. We have to hope that Nugent stays fit all season.

Guest CityFan 06

Jamie Vardy all day. Worked his socks off! I've always said he needed that bit of confidence and I'm sure he will score goals. Lets hope he keeps continuing the good form and scoring goals. ;)

I'm giving it to Vardy, although I thought Liam was good when he came on. Jamie chased everything down and worked well with Nuge for the goal; a great finish too. I hope he can get on a roll now. Must keep in him for Wycombe. 

Archived