Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jock2612

Is NP fed up with Director Of Football !

When Beckford was sold the management and coaching staff only found out when they reported his non attendance at the training ground (with the youth set up) and were told he'd been sold.

The reverse happened with Bakayogo.....DOF only found out when it needed to be all signed off. He wasn't aware that Pearson had spoken to player etc.

Like i said a few weeks ago before being shot down for scare mongering....There's been a lot of friction between Pearson and this new layer of management.

The reverse happened with Bakayogo.....DOF only found out when it needed to be all signed off. He wasn't aware that Pearson had spoken to player etc.

Like i said a few weeks ago before being shot down for scare mongering....There's been a lot of friction between Pearson and this new layer of management.

He should get himself on here then as it was on here a few days before... and he could always say, errr no sorry we can't afford it.

The transfer to Bolton saga had been going on for weeks in the media, so that can hardly claim to be a shock to anybody

Of course, but for the coaching staff to be organising his training and be actually waiting for his arrival thinking he had done a bunk when he had been sold the evening before without them having been informed is extremely shoddy.

Having noticed many of your posts in the past, I don't doubt what you have to say.

The thing is, appointing a DoF always creates friction with a manager, so this is entirely predictable with a prickly character like Pearson.  

Was it too much to hope that two away wins were setting us up for a nice, trouble free season?

I have to say I thought you were correct  and have been waiting for the situation to become public.I just wonder why the friction is there.Is it because NP wants to bgring in new players and the club or DOF have said no OR is the DOF trying to force players on NP that he doesnt want OR is SW position now a problem for the club and since NP always moves with CS and SW this is causing friction.

Having noticed many of your posts in the past, I don't doubt what you have to say.

The thing is, appointing a DoF always creates friction with a manager, so this is entirely predictable with a prickly character like Pearson.  

Was it too much to hope that two away wins were setting us up for a nice, trouble free season?

Maybe the friction powered the two away wins...

I have just read the LM with regard to NP being unhappy at outside transfer pressure on the players.I am not sure if it is me but he seems to indicate that he is out of the loop as to Konch info and being told that agents are suggesting our players are available.Does anyone think this is a dig at the director of football not telling him whats going on or just fed up with speculation? I never thought that NP was the sort of character to accept a DOF,I can see trouble not far off!!!!

Yep - it's started...

Internal power struggle coming up as predicted by some.

Bet Pearson had a face like a twisted slipper when the new Director post was announced. Agents will have been alerted to our FFP situation, but the new DOF was brought in to sort it out - looks like he's been busy!

Shame as I think it will become a universal model for English clubs in the future. It can work well, but only if both parties are open and honest and work closely together. Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like that is happening.

Archived