Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmithyFox12

Ausden Clark PRICE LIST

Blackpool took about 3 hours and it stopped for 10 minutes for people to have a fag basically, there is also games with money to be won such as bingo and guess the minuet of the first and last goal

Sounds better then last season then!! ðŸ‘

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All loyal supporters who go to an away game and don't use fox travel will have to pay £5 to park at the Walkers stadium, 

King power can go suck themselves.

What on earth are you talking about? You use the term 'loyal' so you can back up your baseless opinion I guess and get people on side.

Ausden Clark is an unofficial travel company for Leicester City away games. Fox Travel is the official company, associated and organised by the club. The King Power Stadium and its attached car park is private property. It's Ausden Clark who choose to depart from the stadium and unfortunately they don't have a car park to offer its customers, while the club do. By travelling by AC you are not one of Leicester City's customers and you have no right to use the stadium's car park for free as a result. It's that simple.

What on earth are you talking about? You use the term 'loyal' so you can back up your baseless opinion I guess and get people on side.

Ausden Clark is an unofficial travel company for Leicester City away games. Fox Travel is the official company, associated and organised by the club. The King Power Stadium and its attached car park is private property. It's Ausden Clark who choose to depart from the stadium and unfortunately they don't have a car park to offer its customers, while the club do. By travelling by AC you are not one of Leicester City's customers and you have no right to use the stadium's car park for free as a result. It's that simple.

Can't argue with the facts but cannot share your black and white view on this. I have no ties to AC but do use their cheaper service to travel away. I think its reasonable that the club won't mind 30 odd cars using a near deserted car park. Also surely steps like this *must* be done in an open and transparent way. This wasn't mentioned at the very recent FCC and I haven't heard anything official from the club? Were they just planning to start this unannounced on New Year's Day?

All in all I'm sure AC will sort something but if nothing else AC have clearly demonstrated the extent of overcharging by fox travel and if people think the club should be taking an extra margin on the away support then all is good at the business of LCFC. Sadly (IMO) that's the way it goes these days for the travelling fan...

So the supporters club members who don't use fox travel you think is fair to charge an extra £5, Disabled supporters who for most games fox travel have not supplied an accessible coach, should have to pay an extra £5.

Anyone who car shares, or any other groups who meet at the stadium should have to pay an extra £5.

Are these supporters not loyal?

You sir are a prat. 

Jumped up marketeers see the people who go to games as customers, not as fans. That's why they don't mind squeezing everything they can out of you.

I don't expect a free ride but it rankles with me that the club want to take an extra margin on the away coaches and also disrupt the activities of other groups who choose to seek more economical alternatives , especially when you're paying over a thirty quid a ticket for an increasing number of aways. It's also poor that this wasn't announced at the FCC or on the OS or to the local media but only via a flyer to Fox Travel "customers" yesterday.

There's plenty of decent people in and around the club operations but in this case they are not being sensitive to the financial realities of life for most fans.

Looks to be sorted, pick-up @ Local Hero and "Free" parking  :xmaswink:

Have Ausden Clark emailed you this? I've booked 2 tickets and money has been taken from my account but they havent sent me any details yet which is a bit worrying!

Have Ausden Clark emailed you this? I've booked 2 tickets and money has been taken from my account but they havent sent me any details yet which is a bit worrying!

I was also a little worried about this too, I booked last week and paid but had no confirmation email. I rang today and they said they are emailing tomorrow as the guy who normally does the email has been off

Just turn up, if you've paid you'll be on the list, was great last week, dropped off and picked up at Brighton pier, much better(and cheaper) than lcfc travel(but that's not hard is it).

This is from the Millwall game remember, QPR pickup is still outside the walkers stadium, and @ 7.30am.

• 3 weeks later...

Great news! Fvck you LCFC LTD, stick your overpriced travel where the sun don't shine!

still think this is going to be an issue with parking either LCFC want away support or not so they need to get it right . after all we are all supporting the team, it's ok parking at the local hero but what happens when Tigers are at Home are we going to park up there ?  needs to be talked through asap

Parking at Local Hero is great, if you're early you can go get a beer or coffee, or breakfast and shop at morrisons if you want, it's actually a lot better than the stadium, SW has messed up big time with the £5 parking charge.

still think this is going to be an issue with parking either LCFC want away support or not so they need to get it right . after all we are all supporting the team, it's ok parking at the local hero but what happens when Tigers are at Home are we going to park up there ?  needs to be talked through asap

Parking at Local Hero is great, if you're early you can go get a beer or coffee, or breakfast and shop at morrisons if you want, it's actually a lot better than the stadium, SW has messed up big time with the £5 parking charge.

Most aways we'll be leaving early doors with Ausden Clark so I don't think we'll have a problem clashing with Tigers, maybe once or twice a season might be an issue but I'm sure AC will sort something.

+1 for the Local Hero, was quite busy in there on Saturday and that early beer and bacon cob hit the spot!

Archived