Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmithyFox12

Ausden Clark PRICE LIST

Yes, they have agreed parking outside the local hero pub, not had any problems so far

Are you sure, using these for the first time against Birmingham, asked the bloke on the phone about parking there, he said most do, but if you want to be sure park outside of Freeman's park

Going to Birmingham match tuesday with Auden Clarke. Was wondering if I can leave my car in the local hero car park?

No! you're too dumb :)

Why not get there early and have lunch and a pint or 3 before getting on the coach, why was pick-up at Local hero not thought of before? :chant:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone know the pick up times for Blackburn and Huddersfield?

I've looked on the website and despite it saying on the website "Pick up times are available on our website next to each match" I can't find the pick up times next to each match.

Think if I do go to either/both of these games it's gonna have to be on a coach :dry:

It'll say nearer the time, but usually 15mins before rip-off travel, like I said a few posts back :)

Ok, that's a good thing, the earlier the better = more time to find/more time to spend in a pub.

Do they have pub stops on the way? I know some supporters coaches occasionally do.

Ausden Clarke don't stop on the way, they just get there fairly early. Leaving you to go in the pubs or look around the city for a bit. 

I don't know how early Burnley will be. QPR the coaches left at 7.30 but the Local hero did a special breakfast from 6 for people going with Ausden Clarke. So I'm guessing Burnley will be even earlier but they may do something like this again.  

Pathetic customer service from Ausden Clark today. Called to see what was what and the woman didn't have a clue about any footy details so she took my number to get back to me and guess what... Yh no call back.. LOST BUSINESS!!

Pathetic customer service from Ausden Clark today. Called to see what was what and the woman didn't have a clue about any footy details so she took my number to get back to me and guess what... Yh no call back.. LOST BUSINESS!!

Not defending them but they are very cheap compared to Fox Travel so I'd rather they keep running costs as low as possible even at the expense of customer service, saves me a lot of cash over the season

Why don't you book online?

I've done that a few times. They've never rang me back. I always call them again.

Good, more space for me :D  never had a problem booking myself, 

Archived