Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmithyFox12

Ausden Clark PRICE LIST

I emailed them to check where there picking up, typically like Foxes travel there only picking from the stadium. This would be a good opportunity for ausden clark to lure customers from outside Leicester, by picking up for surrounding towns for away games. 

I understand your pissed off that you have to get from Nuneaton to Leicester to catch a coach to away matches but both Woods and Ausden Clark are companies based in Leicester, the club is based in Leicester, there is no chance they are going to go up to Nuneaton and back to Leicester for pick ups. It's completely unworkable and would raise the cost of the method of travel.

• 2 weeks later...

:) Glad to see there is some competition for away travel given they have issued a price list well in advance defiantly  throws down the gauntlet.  Recon I will use them for the Yeovil match  Does anyone know if you can still park at the KP when using them? and  do they provide a steward on the coach? is a family ticket 2 adults 2 kids?

:) Glad to see there is some competition for away travel given they have issued a price list well in advance defiantly  throws down the gauntlet.  Recon I will use them for the Yeovil match  Does anyone know if you can still park at the KP when using them? and  do they provide a steward on the coach? is a family ticket 2 adults 2 kids?

Yes you can use the KP Car Park.

Not an official steward on board.

Yes that's correct about the Family Ticket.

I will wait till I have purchased my Blackpool tickets first before booking but what number do I actually ring to book on these coaches? and do they check for I.D and do they pick up outside the ground? 

0116 262 9492

No they don't check for I.D

Yes or from the SEAT garage.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived