Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Home v Brum 24-08-2013 Man of the Match

Who's your man  

96 members have voted

1. 1. MOM

• Kasper
    • De Laet
    • Moore
    • Whitbread
    • Schlupp
    • King
    • James
    • Drinky
    • Vardy
    • Nuge
    • Wood
    • Knocky
    • Dyer

Vardy for me. Thought he was easily the brightest of our three strikers first half and deserved his goal. Moore and Whitbread both did well too, and Dyer offered a much more creative outlet than anyone when he came on.

Vardy was brilliant today. Don't think he put a foot wrong all game. Moore stepped up in Wes' absence too.

While Birmingham were dreadful, I think we can now safely say that both Vardy and Moore have shownt they are Championship standard. I know some have doubted that over the summer.

It's always going to be difficult to pick a MOM in a game where there were bright spells of attacking football, and despite Vardy's influence and goal, I can't look past Moore. Solid performance and he looks very comfortable in the starting XI, and I'd like to see him and Morgan as a centre half pairing!

Thought Vardy was out of his depth last season and the gamble hadn't paid off,I'm now of the opinion that maybe he just needed to get used to the different pace of the game at this level and I reckon he could come good this year.deserved MOM today.

Only one of us got the mystery penalty!

It wasn't a penalty, I agree with you. Thing is you can't just focus on one incident - there was another one (I say one, I meant two or three) before that but wasn't given.

If you're unhappy with the referee and want the rules of the game to be correctly applied today we'd still have had a penalty. Only difference is it would've been ten minutes earlier.

Having just watched the full game I must say our best player was James!! I'm gonna have to change my vote to him... Vardy help change the game but James was out best player!! Quality performance!

I also went to game just to make that clear

Archived