Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blueblood88

Charlton (A) pre match shenanigans

Nice to see a post from you Rumble.

I don't always agree with you fella, but you have a different way of writing which can be refreshing.

:thumbup:

Cheers matey.  Gonna try and contribute a bit more!!  Yeah likewise, I don;t always agree with what you say but you at lleast back up your points with wel made arguments.

'mon the Foxes!

What are people's thoughts on konch coming back in? He was obviously out the team as he was involved in a potential transfer. But I don't understand why that meant he couldn't play, maybe in the cups but I see no reason why he couldn't have played against Birmingham unless he had requested it.

Most people have left him out the squad. I personally would play him ahead of Schlupp, especially away, as long as his mind is on the game.

Hope we don't play as badly as last season, on their ground. Not going today, but I fancy a draw.

This. I was working down in London at the time and ended up in the home stand (due to friends who I was with, ouch) and was thoroughly disappointed :/.

Hope we don't play as badly as last season, on their ground. Not going today, but I fancy a draw.

Thought we played really well at Charlton last year (apart from a 15 minute spell in the first half when they scored twice). we absolutely battered them in the second half.

Archived