Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blueblood88

Charlton (A) pre match shenanigans

This will be a tough away game, I rate Chris Powell as a manager. But we are playing well unbeaten and scoring goals. Hard to predict I think but can see a 1-1 or 2-2 draw. But really want us to keep this winning run going up the foxes!

I love how we all think we can choose a team and that if we write our little pathetic line ups on here people will actually care.  Not knocking it, I love it as much as the rest of you but does make me smile how pathetic we all are.  I think I even wrote it down in a little jotter once.  And drew it all proper like.  Sometimes I give little press conferences in my head as if I'm the manager.  But then I think "actually, if I were a manager I'd be all cool and not ostentatious and try to keep my dignity and not do interviews and stuff so I just send out my Assistant to do the interviews".  So basically, my daydream is to imagine just sitting there in a room on my own having sent out my Assistant to  do the post match interview.  I'm an absolute riot to be around, I really am.

Anyway, I would stick to 352 away from home I think and go with:

Kasper

Konchesky

Moore

Morgan

Miquel

De Laet

James

King

Knocky

Vardy

Wood

Would usually go wit Nugent but you can't leave someone out who's just scored a hattrick.

Up the Foxes!!

I love how we all think we can choose a team and that if we write our little pathetic line ups on here people will actually care. Not knocking it, I love it as much as the rest of you but does make me smile how pathetic we all are. I think I even wrote it down in a little jotter once. And drew it all proper like. Sometimes I give little press conferences in my head as if I'm the manager. But then I think "actually, if I were a manager I'd be all cool and not ostentatious and try to keep my dignity and not do interviews and stuff so I just send out my Assistant to do the interviews". So basically, my daydream is to imagine just sitting there in a room on my own having sent out my Assistant to do the post match interview. I'm an absolute riot to be around, I really am.

Anyway, I would stick to 352 away from home I think and go with:

Kasper

Konchesky

Moore

Morgan

Miquel

De Laet

James

King

Knocky

Vardy

Wood

Would usually go wit Nugent but you can't leave someone out who's just scored a hattrick.

Up the Foxes!!

lol did you miss the yellow pill this morning ?

What makes me smile is how many dont want to see Drinkwater, King and James in midfield.

lol did you miss the yellow pill this morning ?

What makes me smile is how many dont want to see Drinkwater, King and James in midfield.

Haha, yeah, I think you are most probably right about the midfield but I cannot stand the negative normans on here who will moan about a lack of creativity in the middle if we don't play Knocky and he did score in the week so just gave him the nod for this game.  Either is a very good option and I would personally maybe play knocky more regularly at home but if either plays I'll me very happy.

X

Haha, yeah, I think you are most probably right about the midfield but I cannot stand the negative normans on here who will moan about a lack of creativity in the middle if we don't play Knocky and he did score in the week so just gave him the nod for this game. Either is a very good option and I would personally maybe play knocky more regularly at home but if either plays I'll me very happy.

X

4-3-1-2 for knocky "in the hole" appeals Vardy and Nugent up front and Drinkwater, King and James for the three. Have who you want at the back.

4-3-1-2 for knocky "in the hole" appeals Vardy and Nugent up front and Drinkwater, King and James for the three. Have who you want at the back.

Erm..... Morgan and Moore in the middle, De Laet on the right and probably Konchesky at left back.  I think he gets to much stick on here and think he is probably still our best left back.  If playing wingbacks I would consider someone else there.

Erm..... Morgan and Moore in the middle, De Laet on the right and probably Konchesky at left back. I think he gets to much stick on here and think he is probably still our best left back. If playing wingbacks I would consider someone else there.

Sounds like a plan, re Konchesky at left back fine it's when he pushes forward the problems start. I will pass it on to NP

Hard to predict the side. 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 3-5-2?? Wood, Nugent, Vardy all to start? Will Morgan be back? Will knocky start? I like the mystery.... 

I'd go for

Kasper

De Laet

Morgan

Moore

Whitbread

Schlupp

James

King

Knocky

Vardy

Nuge (Wood if Nuge unavailable)

At last someone with a bit of sense. Although I would still prefer Drinky to start, with maybe Knocky later.

OS

Captain Wes Morgan and goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel are expected to return to action at the weekend. Morgan has missed the last two games with a back injury, while Schmeichel rested an ankle knock during the week.
Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/290813-pearson-on-an-even-keel-1022011.aspx?#GGCeL5cADgeWQM5Y.99 

They seem to think that we'll absolutely dick them just because we're in 2nd place.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/56815/charlton-v-leicester-city-sat-31st-aug-2013-match-preview-teams-predictions-news-views

Football definitely doesn't work like that. It'll be a tough game. It'd be nice to get a complete performance this time but I'd certainly take a win over this if I had to choose.

They seem to think that we'll absolutely dick them just because we're in 2nd place.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/56815/charlton-v-leicester-city-sat-31st-aug-2013-match-preview-teams-predictions-news-views

Football definitely doesn't work like that. It'll be a tough game. It'd be nice to get a complete performance this time but I'd certainly take a win over this if I had to choose.

3rd!!! Get it right!  :P  :D

Didn't realise that Wood's scoring ratio for us is quite good! 14 in 28 appearances! 

Erm..... Morgan and Moore in the middle, De Laet on the right and probably Konchesky at left back. I think he gets to much stick on here and think he is probably still our best left back. If playing wingbacks I would consider someone else there.

Nice to see a post from you Rumble.

I don't always agree with you fella, but you have a different way of writing which can be refreshing.

:thumbup:

Archived