Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blueblood88

Charlton (A) pre match shenanigans

Schmeichel

De Laet

Morgan ©

Moore

Konchesky

King

Knockaert

James

Nugent

Wood

Vardy

Subs: Logan, Whitbread, Bakayogo, Drinkwater, Dyer, Schlupp, Waghorn.

Confidence must be sky high now. All of our strikers are off the mark, Chris Wood will go on

a decent scoring run now I think.

0-2 our lot, King and Wood scorers.

Absolutely buzzing for this one, I live in Charlton and got no ****ing end of stick last year about our result at there place (and at our place, come to think of it), so I'd love us to absolutely do this lot over.

They're there for the taking IMO, been absolutely dreadful so far this season and they were lucky that game against Donny was called off, because they were getting battered.

This is one that we simply can't lose from a personal point of view, I know near to 100 Charlton fans, having lived in and around south east London all my life, I got slaughtered last year and it's time we get our pay back! Charlton aren't a relegation side imo, however, they're going to come back to form at some time so lets just hope it's not this week. I do think we'll win but I tend to bring bad luck, hopefully not this time. My prediction, Charlton 1-3 city! Come on!!

Absolutely buzzing for this one, I live in Charlton and got no ****ing end of stick last year about our result at there place (and at our place, come to think of it), so I'd love us to absolutely do this lot over.

They're there for the taking IMO, been absolutely dreadful so far this season and they were lucky that game against Donny was called off, because they were getting battered.

I thought I was the only city fan in the area :o

Kermorgant is bound to score and Charlton are bound to win. However, we shouldn't fear them and I hope we go there and attack as they've looked poor this season and been opened up like a tin of hoops at times. Forget trying to contain it and nicking a goal, that's what they're likely to do and we'll end up frustrated like last season.

It's vital we start well vs these lot.

Kasper

De Laet

Morgan

Moore

Schlupp

Knockaert

James

King

Dyer

Vardy

Wood

Subs: Nugent, Drinkwater, Bakayogo, Whitbread, Miquel, Logan, Danns

Question is, Whitbread or Moore, because surely Wes isn't big enough to deal with Kermogrant and neither is Moore. He is there best attacking outlet so personally id stick Zac in there to batter him aerially. I'd go standard 442 in this:

Kasper

Ritchie

Wes©

Zac

Jeffrey

Anthony

Andy

Matty

Lloyd (sadly not captain this time around)

Wood

Vardy

Think we should stick with 4-3-3 for away games, and its nice to have players who can change a game on the bench like Lloyd and Knockaert.

Schmeichel

De Laet  Moore  Morgan  Schlupp

King  Drinkwater  James

Nugent  Wood  Vardy

1-2 win for us. Wood and Vardy for us. Kermo for them

As said by others its the leicester way to go and loose this! as you say tho they have been poor of late, we need to be up for this from the start and get in there faces, if we can get there fans on there backs from early on in this game I can see us coming back with all 3 of the points!

Would LOVE us to stay unbeaten! COYB!!!

First game of the season I'm going to, I saw us lose home and away against them last season.

2-1 to City, Kermorgant to score early followed by goals from Wood and Vardy.

------------------------------------------Kasper--------------------------------------------------

-------------------------Moore--------Morgan------Whitbread------------------------------

De Laet-----------------------King------------James----------------------------Schlupp

--------------------------Vardy--------Wood--------Nugent--------------------------------

3-1 to us, I'm feeling our new "thing" this season will recur

Play alright first half but go down 1-0 against the run of play. Team will come out fired up for 2nd half, Vardy to put us on level terms at about 60 minutes, King to put us ahead about 5 minutes later and Wood to seal it with his new-found confidence

Lamby to try and convince us they wuz robbed.

Archived