Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Yeovil Glovers 1-2 Leicester Foxes

Sounded like another win where we could have had more and we didn't make it easy on ourselves near the end. As others have said, it might have been good to have brought Hammond on earlier.

I laughed at the commentary at one point when Stringer seemed to be unhappy that a kid was sitting on the back of the chair with his feet on the seat and banging the hoardings... seemed a strange thing for him to notice, especially when the game was quite tough at that point!!!

Cracking resut for city we had loads of opportunities to score Dyer finishing never his strongest asset to be honest but he got there in the end,  he could have had a hat trick on the nite  but in the end not needed would have been nice to have a clean sheet and a couple more but you can’t have it all your own way credit to Vardy ran all game  again  just needs a goal. The whole game played with pace by both teams and over all a well-deserved win and fantastic support from the blue army let’s keep it up

Just a word A/C coach travel first time with them this season and well pleased the ladies did a great job with coffee / teas @ 50p nice touch with the when your smiling city song player about ten time when arriving at the ground  if you haven used um worth a try in my opinion

good result  home just after 2-15am

Dyer started his run for his goal about 30 yards behind Nugent and the defenders and had to slow down by the time he got to the box in case he was offside. He was basically too fast. Amazing. 

We were robbed of a 2nd penalty aswell the only reason the ref didn't give it is because he had already given us 1. we are creating our own luck ATM and teams can't deal with the likes of Vardy, Dyer and De Laet running at them

"Winning" penalties is not an art. If the only reason you're running into the box is to try and trip over a defender I have no respect for that. If you're legitimately trying to create an opportunity and actually get hauled down by a challenge that you can't ride, fair play. But none of this "winning" penalties nonsense. I hate when players take a cheap tumble and if footage shows that that's what led to one of our pens, I'm equally enraged.

we're not winning penalties by diving though. We're running at pace into box and thats giving the opposition defenders problems so they can let us shoot or bring us down. Good play is winning us penalties

Anyone else get stuck in the away fans car park for an hour ??

Parked on the road and took a de tour so no :P. I spoke to someone about peons last night was it one of you guys? We had a tall bloke in front of us, was there with a lady friend, near the Stuard to the right of the goal, wondering if you were on here?

Anyways good result, we walked all over ,them at times. As others have said against the better sides we might regret not taking the chances. We look really strong ATM though, our counter attacking ability with nuge, vardy, dyer and de leat is blisteringly quick. I'd hate to defend against it.

Archived