Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Yeovil Glovers 1-2 Leicester Foxes

We've won but  don't understand why James came on and not Hammond.

When Drinky went off is when James should have come on.

Sounds like we need to make changes for Saturday due to players tiring.

Fantastic start point wise, we just need a few more goals and tighten up as the game goes on.

Seriously? We win 2-1 away, there's two post-match threads right after the game and both get deleted? :dunno:

Even I wasn't acting that bizarrely in my moderator days!!

There were 3. :dry:

Seriously? We win 2-1 away, there's two post-match threads right after the game and both get deleted? :dunno:

Even I wasn't acting that bizarrely in my moderator days!!

I assumed it was you, nobody else can have that little sense of fun. ;)

Anyway, this gif was far too good to waste on a deleted thread.

giphy.gif

Just got back in after being out all day and missing the match, delighted with another win in another match where I expected us to underestimate our opponents. Another Nugent pen, though? This shit is getting out of hand.

What's all this about chebs, by the way? I like chebs.

Just got back in, delighted with another win in another match where I expected us to underestimate our opponents. Another Nugent pen, though? This shit is getting out of hand.

What's all this about chebs, by the way? I like chebs.

Yeovil to Belgium in 30 mins? 

Scrappy away win at a side lower down the league table. This is exactly the kind of game we weren't winning in the past. Think it says a lot for our resilience and mental strength.

23 points from 10 games is a fantastic return. I'm quietly getting more and more excited about our chances this season. 

Another good win.

By the sounds of things we started slow, took time to get into the game but were still the better team throughout.

Could have perhaps played better but away from home and a win, who cares?

Sounds like we made hard work of it towards the end again, which was abit worrying.

But at the end of the day we've won, i'm delighted!

Like I said after the win against Barnsley this is the type of match we'd lose in the past.

1 thing I will say (And listening to 5 live, they commented many times about it) Kaspers kicking, it's shite, he really needs to work on it.

Another 3 points on Saturday and i'll be over the moon, long may this run continue.

Deserved win. They didn't really trouble us all night. We did start quite slow but we were always in full control of the game. Lovely goal on the break for the first and a nailed on pen for the second. No complaints about theirs either

We defended from the front and worked hard all across the pitch as a team. We are very dangerous on the counter.

Couldn't have asked for much more this season so far.

Archived