Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Could the wheels fall off early?

Are you Morriseys love child or something? Could you be more negative?

Schmeichel is getting worse

Konchesky will soon return to the form he showed last season.

Morgan has been poor since the last internationals and hasn't won many headers.

Moore will get sussed and his throws are rubbish

King disapperas from games

Drinkwater can only pass backwards and is the new Wellens.

Knocky doesn't have a footballing brain

Dyer is so overrated by people on here it is embarrassing

Vardy is a non league player, 3rd division at best.

Nugent couldn't hit the proverbial cow's arse.

Schlupp has lost the plot.

Wood can't head a ball and doesn't look happy.

The manager is a white trainered, weetabix haired clown.

The owners are just in it for the 8% return

Our fans are useless.

Bring in PDC asap

anything constructive or relatively realistic to add? apart from the last comment that was a waste of time.

What's constructive about worrying about things you're powerless to do anything about and spreading negativity in the process?

However, supporting your team is constructive, that at least can affect the teams performance

Why did you join the forum if not to discuss the team and their performances, or the future of the club?

Now do you see what I mean about spreading negativity OP?

COULD the wheels fall off? Of course they could. Absolutely anything COULD happen but if you spent your life worrying about what COULD happen you'd never get out of bed in the morning.

There's just no point, concentrate on what is instead and what is, is that we're 3rd in the league having only lost twice in all competitions. Doesn't matter how we got there, we're there.

Think positive, we COULD be playing premiership football next season

Okay, So will I see you in 6 months time if we are mid table complaining and moaning about everything?

With an attitude like that, I seriously hope you do not end up anywhere in authority, I.e Manager of a company etc.

the whole "Ahh we will be okay lets not worry about the underlining problems and wait until something goes wrong" policy is well and truly dead. 

Unfortunately nowadays if problems are not 'nipped in the bud' early, we will get taken advantage of, so apparently we are not allowed to talk about it, You really could inspire millions... 

Can I remind you of last season when EVERY team in the championship worked us out? 

No harm in discussion, hence why we signed up to the forum.

No point worrying about what COULD happen. We could drop out of the league in 3 seasons. We could go out of business. The human race could destroy itself in a nuclear holocaust. Is it within our power as LCFC fans to stop any of this happening? No, so don't worry about it. Negativity is infectious.

I'd prefer to think we COULD win every match. We could be promoted. We could go on to win the Prem then the Champions League. It's not going to happen but I won't worry about that either.

I'll just keep supporting my team.

Best post I've ever seen in this site

I wonder whether the Burnley fans share this sort of angst? Let's face it they are pretty heavily reliant on Ings' goals and if he gets injured or loses form......

Then Vokes will get the goals instead. He's got 8 this season - more than Nuge...

Okay, So will I see you in 6 months time if we are mid table complaining and moaning about everything?

With an attitude like that, I seriously hope you do not end up anywhere in authority, I.e Manager of a company etc.

the whole "Ahh we will be okay lets not worry about the underlining problems and wait until something goes wrong" policy is well and truly dead. 

Unfortunately nowadays if problems are not 'nipped in the bud' early, we will get taken advantage of, so apparently we are not allowed to talk about it, You really could inspire millions... 

Can I remind you of last season when EVERY team in the championship worked us out? 

No harm in discussion, hence why we signed up to the forum.

Worrying about what 'could' happen, as fans, is ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong, we're all in the same boat, we all want the team to be successful and we've all got our own ways of thinking about how we'll achieve it, but we're 3rd in the league and only 3 from the top, only losing 2 of our opening 11 league games and winning 10 out of 14 in all competitions.

If we as fans can't enjoy that, then we're the problem. It's fair enough pinpointing problems and acknowledging things aren't amazing, but leave that worrying to the manager and enjoy it the fact we are winning games, the fact we are above Forest who have spent an obscene amount in comparison to us who've got a negative net spend. Have we played well this year? I've seen better, but what can we as fans do about it? Worry? That's a horrific solution.

I'm convinced some fans will only be happy if we're trouncing people 6-0 every week and it's ridiculous, got to stop thinking we're the manager.

Then Vokes will get the goals instead. He's got 8 this season - more than Nuge...

Fair play to Vokes. He's already matched what Cardiff's top scorer got last year...

I'm not :thumbup:

I did think the PDC bit was too obvious but apparently not.

The sad thing is some of your points are very true, in my opinion. Not all, but some are right. Think some people need to stop mixing up risks with mistakes.

Us as fans do spend too much time regarding the if's but's and maybe's to be fair.

What's happened has happened, and what happens in the future no-one here has any control over regarding the club.

It's down to the players to carry on getting the wins by any which way possible, that's what I'll be most impressed with because if they do we'll end up getting promoted. We are currently averaging over 2 points a game and long may that continue.

The sad thing is some of your points are very true, in my opinion. Not all, but some are right. Think some people need to stop mixing up risks with mistakes.

I don't believe you keep playing a wining side until it loses.

Our midfield clearly struggle in some games.

The 2 centre halfs do look tited.

Schmeichel isn't the best in the division.

Schlupp looks like he doesn't care.

Nugenet isn't very good so far this season.

Worrying about what 'could' happen, as fans, is ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong, we're all in the same boat, we all want the team to be successful and we've all got our own ways of thinking about how we'll achieve it, but we're 3rd in the league and only 3 from the top, only losing 2 of our opening 11 league games and winning 10 out of 14 in all competitions.

If we as fans can't enjoy that, then we're the problem. It's fair enough pinpointing problems and acknowledging things aren't amazing, but leave that worrying to the manager and enjoy it the fact we are winning games, the fact we are above Forest who have spent an obscene amount in comparison to us who've got a negative net spend. Have we played well this year? I've seen better, but what can we as fans do about it? Worry? That's a horrific solution.

I'm convinced some fans will only be happy if we're trouncing people 6-0 every week and it's ridiculous, got to stop thinking we're the manager.

Fair play to Vokes. He's already matched what Cardiff's top scorer got last year...

I am enjoying it, I am FVCKING LOVING IT.

But its clear to see the problems, In my opinion it is more likely to happen than to not happen. If we were winning every game 5-0 then there would be no need, but we are not, we are scraping wins and playing bad football, which is brilliant...

Because then when we play football we will improve 200% and brush past teams in theory? this is leicester city, weve been out of the promise land a long long time, and have been let down every year since to an extent.

Like I said, all of the cons that people have commented, are very likely to happen unless we change things.

AGREE. Who's the best in the league? (keeper)

Guest MattP

I doubt it.

We have a solid squad of players most of whom haven't hit their prime yet. We will have blips, all teams in this division do.

We have a potential centre back pairing in Wes and Was that looks absolutely frigthening.

Probably going to need a little more up front as the season goes on, but I can't see a collapse.

Wasn't the OP slating posters the other week for being negative?

Slight difference between being negative and the same people week in week out with nonconstructive criticism based on 1 game, My opinions are based on Positives with negatives, what we can improve on, This thread is negative yes, but I did clearly state the pros, nothing wrong with discussion, 75% on here have an opinion and will not change from it come rain, Shit or snow.

We're third in the league 3 points off the top, in early October. And fans STILL moan. These are the same people who, if we do go up, will no doubt be moaning when were not in the champions league places. Get a grip, were Leicester City not United or Liverpool. The championship is a very hard division.

I doubt it.

We have a solid squad of players most of whom haven't hit their prime yet. We will have blips, all teams in this division do.

We have a potential centre back pairing in Wes and Was that looks absolutely frigthening.

Probably going to need a little more up front as the season goes on, but I can't see a collapse.

Defence look tired, midfield are lost in most games,

attackers are missing shots easier to score and our top goalscorer without penalties has 2 in 11..

Hardly end of the rainbow stuff, 

However we are 3rd, I just hope our players do actually find their form, if they dont, we will be mid table once we start having luck against us....

Just my opinion so far, things could be so so different, but they are not, we have been fortunate so far, lets hope it continues.

Guest MattP

Defence look tired, midfield are lost in most games,

attackers are missing shots easier to score and our top goalscorer without penalties has 2 in 11..

Hardly end of the rainbow stuff,

Well if we are third when the defence is tired, the midfielder look lost, the strikers can't score and the keeper is lobbing it in his own net we should be ok when we pick up a bit.

We're third in the league 3 points off the top, in early October. And fans STILL moan. These are the same people who, if we do go up, will no doubt be moaning when were not in the champions league places. Get a grip, were Leicester City not United or Liverpool. The championship is a very hard division.

Non constructive.

CLEARLY. VERY VERY CLEARLY, did I state the PROS.. and THE CONS. This is not a dig, or a moaning thread, Just my opinion. 

you my friend need to get a grip :) Or... shall we just wait to see what happens and hope it all goes to plan?

please. sensible answers everyone is that too much to ask?

I am enjoying it, I am FVCKING LOVING IT.

But its clear to see the problems, In my opinion it is more likely to happen than to not happen. If we were winning every game 5-0 then there would be no need, but we are not, we are scraping wins and playing bad football, which is brilliant...

Because then when we play football we will improve 200% and brush past teams in theory? this is leicester city, weve been out of the promise land a long long time, and have been let down every year since to an extent.

Like I said, all of the cons that people have commented, are very likely to happen unless we change things.

You're loving it? You could certainly fool me based on this thread.

We do have problems but worrying about something which is well out of our control is mad - especially when this so called 'wheels falling off' hasn't actually happened yet and the signs that they will are debateable to say the least.

Well if we are third when the defence is tired, the midfielder look lost, the strikers can't score and the keeper is lobbing it in his own net we should be ok when we pick up a bit.

I agree, completely, but will we?

I know thats not the point and we do not know, 

But everyone will want the managers head if it falls apart, yet at the moment the problems are obvious and nobody seems bothered by anything? very very strange. we are fortunate so far that things have gone our way. 

I don't either but I've always been a strong believer in taking the initiative ourselves and that we shouldn't set up to counter what the opposition throw at us. Let us do the 'throwing', as it were, and give them something to worry about.

I agree, completely, but will we?

I know thats not the point and we do not know, 

But everyone will want the managers head if it falls apart, yet at the moment the problems are obvious and nobody seems bothered by anything? very very strange. we are fortunate so far that things have gone our way. 

No-one seems bothered? That's simply untrue. Plenty of people are acknowledging we have problems but why get pissy about something out of our control?

There's a cult of positivity on this board which would be amusing if it weren't so intransigent.

Archived