Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Could the wheels fall off early?

1. I just don't see what you're exactly trying to achieve? Maybe you're just trying to make a name for yourself on here? Please don't put words into my mouth, or tell me what I want to do, or us to do. You have absolutely no idea that runs through my head. I've never said there isn't any problems at the club either, but go ahead and show where I've said the exact words. .

Hahaha! Make a name for myself on here? Like you, you mean? No believe it or not I do not care about what the Leicester city forum think of me, i support my team and the evolution of it, are you trying to say arguing with you on here will make a name for myself after having a discussion with bert?

Id rather make a name for myself in business personally.

You've contradicted yourself by saying "this is the best we've played for ten years" and then going on to say "We are playing bad football" and "we are playing average" Then you said "don't assume we are going to slaughter teams"  but you have been assuming that the wheels are going to fall off throughout the thread with comments such as "Like I said, all of the cons that people have commented, are very likely to happen unless we change things" How is that not contradictory?

Like I said, its not what you do, its how you do it, because soon enough the luck and fortune we have had will run out, then we need to look at the FACTS. that our strikers do not score from open play consistently. Amongst half the team being inconsistent. im sure QPR will let us off if we play inconsistent. we were not let off by doncaster.

If you read the post, It clearly states "AT TIMES" we have played the best football I've seen in 10 years.

You carry on with your negative vibes, I'll carry on trying to remain positive and looking at the facts like you told me to. 23 points from 11 games. 2.09 points per game. Massive problems at the club it seems  lol

Based on my opinion/Most facts, If we do not change the way we go about games, and the penalties run dry, we will struggle unless we improve, Unless you think 30 penalties a season is achievable.

How can you sort out Dyer not being able to cross before he plays? He has to do that HIMSELF in matches. The same with Nugent scoring from open play.

So what you are saying here, is that fans have no right to discuss players? Or should we ask you before we discuss player improvements?

"If we do go down to 9th (There you are assuming again) of course I'll say where I think we went wrong "hence why I signed up to the forum".

"If" is not an assumption. "when we go down to 9th" would have been an assumption,

and that quote was about the fact that when we had a poor run last year you were constantly on here telling the whole forum the facts and why we were struggling, but because we are 3rd that means there are absolutely no issues and we are not allowed to discuss any flaws?

I did not assume and stated I hoped not. But I said 'If' (Yes that word if again) this is based on the fact we are playing bad for 65 minutes every game, playing average football for the most, and not capitalizing at our best. Is that not a fair comment?

(Sorry, i forgot, we are 3rd, all problems and issues void.)

Good to hear, I never wanted him out of the job when we went on the poor run, unfortunately LCFC fans are notorious for not seeing anything but results. its a results business that starts in the boardroom. 

Notorious?

Amongst whom?

We are no better or worse than other fans when it comes to supporting or denegrating our players and manager. We really do need to get over this constant belittling of ourselves and the stupid belief that it is the fans picking on players that leads to poor form.

Oh bert :) so many problems with this. 

"I just don't see what you're exactly trying to achieve? Maybe you're just trying to make a name for yourself on here? Please don't put words into my mouth, or tell me what I want to do, or us to do. You have absolutely no idea that runs through my head. I've never said there isn't any problems at the club either, but go ahead and show where I've said the exact words. ."

Hahaha! Make a name for myself on here? Like you, you mean? No believe it or not I do not care about what the Leicester city forum think of me, i support my team and the evolution of it, are you trying to say arguing with you on here will make a name for myself after having a discussion with bert?

"You've contradicted yourself by saying "this is the best we've played for ten years" and then going on to say "We are playing bad football" and "we are playing average" Then you said "don't assume we are going to slaughter teams"  but you have been assuming that the wheels are going to fall off throughout the thread with comments such as "Like I said, all of the cons that people have commented, are very likely to happen unless we change things" How is that not contradictory?"

Like I said, its not what you do, its how you do it, because soon enough the luck and fortune we have had will run out, then we need to look at the FACTS. that our strikers do not score from open play consistently. Amongst half the team being inconsistent. im sure QPR will let us off if we play inconsistent. we were not let off by doncaster.

If you read the post, It clearly states "AT TIMES" we have played the best football I've seen in 10 years.

"You carry on with your negative vibes, I'll carry on trying to remain positive and looking at the facts like you told me to. 23 points from 11 games. 2.09 points per game. Massive problems at the club it seems  lol"

Based on my opinion/Most facts, If we do not change the way we go about games, and the penalties run dry, we will struggle unless we improve, Unless you think 30 penalties a season is achievable.

"How can you sort out Dyer not being able to cross before he plays? He has to do that HIMSELF in matches. The same with Nugent scoring from open play."

So what you are saying here, is that fans have no right to discuss players? Or should we ask you before we discuss player improvements?

"If we do go down to 9th (There you are assuming again) of course I'll say where I think we went wrong "hence why I signed up to the forum".

"If" is not an assumption. "when we go down to 9th" would have been an assumption,

and that quote was about the fact that when we had a poor run last year you were constantly on here telling the whole forum the facts and why we were struggling, but because we are 3rd that means there are absolutely no issues and we are not allowed to discuss any flaws?

I did not assume and stated I hoped not. But I said 'If' (Yes that word if again) this is based on the fact we are playing bad for 65 minutes every game, playing average football for the most, and not capitalizing at our best. Is that not a fair comment?

1. Hahaha! Make a name for myself on here? Like you, you mean? No believe it or not I do not care about what the Leicester city forum think of me, i support my team and the evolution of it, are you trying to say arguing with you on here will make a name for myself after having a discussion with bert?

3. If you read the post, It clearly states "AT TIMES" we have played the best football I've seen in 10 years.

4. I did not assume and stated I hoped not. But I said 'If' (Yes that word if again) this is based on the fact we are playing bad for 65 minutes every game, playing average football for the most, and not capitalizing at our best. Is that not a fair comment?

5. Based on my opinion/Most facts, If we do not change the way we go about games, and the penalties run dry, we will struggle unless we improve, Unless you think 30 penalties a season is achievable.

6. so what you are saying here, is that fans have no right to discuss players? Or should we ask you before we discuss player improvements?

"How can you sort out Dyer not being able to cross before he plays? He has to do that HIMSELF in matches. The same with Nugent scoring from open play."

If we do go down to 9th (There you are assuming again) of course I'll say where I think we went wrong "hence why I signed up to the forum".

7. "If" is not an assumption. "when we go down to 9th" would have been an assumption,

"If you don't think it's a positive thing that we can come from behind to win then we might as well start an Armageddon now."

No. But when i mention the fact that we are doing this because we concede FIRST, and NOW HOLD THE RECORD FOR IT as a problem, you say "See you always find the negatives" YES IT IS A BLOODY NEGATIVE!! WE ARE CONCEDING AND HAVING TO COME BACK FROM BEHIND!!!

Ask NP if he is happy having to come back from behind, The fact we have done it is fantastic, the fact we had to is an issue. 

Like i have said from start to finish (Yet you do not seem to grasp) PROS/CONS, Constructive criticism.

getting bored of your argument now to be honest. there are issues at leicester city and if we do not sort them out and play better, teams will catch us.

Fact.

Your last sentence is opinion, now that's a fact. The finest example of that sentence not being fact is that we've not played all that great for 11 games this season yet we are in a better position than 21 other teams in this division! You are creating so many negative threads, just seems like you want to be remembered for it. Got nothing to do with me

Your post only said "at times" after you went back and edited it.

If I asked Pearson "Are you pleased we came from behind to win?" what do you think he'd say? "no"? lol.

How isn't it "what you do"? If things went on "how you do" we wouldn't be 3rd right now would because we've been average. We are where we are because of what we've done.

The only facts you've posted (Facts being things that have happened - that's what a fact is, the only Fact you can predict in life is death) is that we've played average.

Notorious?

Amongst whom?

We are no better or worse than other fans when it comes to supporting or denegrating our players and manager. We really do need to get over this constant belittling of ourselves and the stupid belief that it is the fans picking on players that leads to poor form.

wow, I really have no Idea where you got that quote from out of my comment? 

I wouldnt know, I've only supported LCFC and do not take notice of other fans, Most of our fans have a view on something and will not change from it, if we lose, NIGEL OUT. if we win, GREAT GAME VARDY (Or whoever scored)

Derby fans, stuck by their manager, didn't work out, 

Leicester fans, want their managers head after 6 games, then if they do get the sack use any form of social network to start the "I told you so" threads... 

At least some of us try to argue with reasoning, facts, opinions and embrace others opinions. 

P.s I am not trying to insinuate that I would like to support those sheep shagging cvnts

I think the concerns raised by city fan lee is a concern we all have, and we all worry there will be another false dawn were this group of players are concerned.

I like nugent but he is out of form, and normally if one striker is out of form, the player who partners him normally chips in, but for all of his hard work vardy isn't going to be prolific at this level, and will probably not reach nugents average total for the season.

And then there is Chris wood who isn't setting the world alight, even before the injury, and is probably as guilty as nugent for being out of form for to long.

I have stated before the season I didn't hold out much hope before the season with Pearson still in charge, but he seems to have changed a lot from last season, and barring reverting back to last seasons shite at Doncaster, the results more than performances have shown we are a stronger side.

If we can add a bit of class to partner nugent or wood, depending which of the two are in form, I personally think the wheels won't come off and it will be a good season, but that's my opinion.

Your last sentence is opinion, now that's a fact. The finest example of that sentence not being fact is that we've not played all that great for 11 games this season yet we are in a better position than 21 other teams in this division! You are creating so many negative threads, just seems like you want to be remembered for it. Got nothing to do with me

Your post only said "at times" after you went back and edited it.

If I asked Pearson "Are you pleased we came from behind to win?" what do you think he'd say? "no"? lol.

How isn't it "what you do"? If things went on "how you do" we wouldn't be 3rd right now would because we've been average. We are where we are because of what we've done.

The only facts you've posted (Facts being things that have happened - that's what a fact is, the only Fact you can predict in life is death) is that we've played average.

You are missing the point, I quite happily agreed it is good that we are coming back to win, but you dismissed the fact that I thought conceding in the first place was an issue?? Please explain?

Because in football, how you do it means alot when your results have been the results of good fortune.

As soon as the fortune runs out, how you do it means everything, because if we carry on "How we are doing it" WE WILL DROP DOWN THE LEAGUE. We are doing it from the spot but not open play, like I said are you expecting 30 penalties this season? No penalty against donny... 

Nothing to do with wanting to provide negativity, I just dont dance around like some of the fannys on here saying "I REALLY THINK WE CAN WIN THE LEAGUE" after 3 straight wins, Listen to the manager a bit more, he is level headed and takes the good but points out the way we could have improved.

NEVER would NP say "we went 3-0 down but we won 4-3 so its all good" He would be questioning why we went 3-0 down..

I did that and you dismissed it.. laughable really.

I think the concerns raised by city fan lee is a concern we all have, and we all worry there will be another false dawn were this group of players are concerned.

I like nugent but he is out of form, and normally if one striker is out of form, the player who partners him normally chips in, but for all of his hard work vardy isn't going to be prolific at this level, and will probably not reach nugents average total for the season.

And then there is Chris wood who isn't setting the world alight, even before the injury, and is probably as guilty as nugent for being out of form for to long.

I have stated before the season I didn't hold out much hope before the season with Pearson still in charge, but he seems to have changed a lot from last season, and barring reverting back to last seasons shite at Doncaster, the results more than performances have shown we are a stronger side.

If we can add a bit of class to partner nugent or wood, depending which of the two are in form, I personally think the wheels won't come off and it will be a good season, but that's my opinion.

sorry. all of this is utter crap because we are in 3rd place... Bert said so. None of this matters mate.

Sarcasm of course.... :) agree with you. 

This thread is akin to a worn out 78 record. We have had so many such threads, it is quite frankly a tad pointless.

If, buts, and maybe's. No structure really.

Title of thread "Could the wheels fall off" ( no question mark ) Go and sit on the naughty step.

Confused. the thread is titled "could the wheels fall off early?" QUOTE: "?" 

and unfortunately if the record has been playing since 1978 I don't know why everyone is so optimistic! ;)

Oh yeah, one fan raises an opinion/question and typically, he's shot down with a stupid comment.

What's the point of a forum again?

It's okay, some of them visit university and assume they control the planet. Others have an opinion on something and will not move away from that opinion, 

then some of us structure our opinions and give reasons why.

some of us are successful, some are not, I can imagine most on here are not and do not aspire to do anything, and are content,

I question why, and strive to achieve more, therefore cause controversy on this forum.

Archived