Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

Burnley V QPR

If we can nick points off Watford, Forest, Reading and QPR then we'll be laughing. I'm concerned that we play them in quick succession that the wheels could come off though, but then again we've enjoyed a run of easier games on paper and we've done ourselves proud so far so can't complain. I still worry about us, i'm not as confident as some and it might come across as criticism but i'm just worried to believe in us again.

Whatever happens i'll be bang up for it though as they've proven me seriously wrong so far so fair play to the lads.

Our form against the top 8 was pretty impressive last year, I fancy us to up our game against those sides.

Draw would be ideal in this one.

I only have limited knowledge of the bookies.

But I though the way it worked was the more money thay take on a team the less the odds.

So is it not the punters making the price and the bookies reacting to that.

After all the bookies could make barnsley evens to win it but no one would take it.

The nuetrals have made QPR evens not the bookies.

OMG are you serious???

Didn't win many against them though. Just a few draws, the odd win and several defeats

4 wins, 6 draws and 4 defeats. 18 points from 14 games. Not too shabby considering it was the top 8.

The bottom 8... 8 wins, 1 draw, 7 defeats. 25 points from 16 games. Very strange stats.

4 wins, 6 draws and 4 defeats. 18 points from 14 games. Not too shabby considering it was the top 8.

The bottom 8... 8 wins, 1 draw, 7 defeats. 25 points from 16 games. Very strange stats.

Strange because we played 16 games against the bottom 8 and only 14 games against the top 8? We Waz Robbed I tell yer!

Strange because we played 16 games against the bottom 8 and only 14 games against the top 8? We Waz Robbed I tell yer!

Ahh. I see what I did there! :whistle: We were in the top 8! Maybe we should be consider the top 9 as then we might have comparable figures?

Where will he go buddy?

Just think he's ripe for a premier league club panicking as they slide in to a relegation battle. Norwich, Fulham, maybe even Newcastle if he can agree with Ashley a working week that starts with him flying up to the toon on a Thursday morning and home on a Saturday night. Like all my views though this is all totally baseless.

I keep forgetting about Reading. It's about time we avoided defeat to those bores.

Tricky Christmas period with QPR followed by Reading and Bolton (who I think things will change for the better for - def under-performing). I worry about us when the fixtures pile up. I really don't think it is a coincidence that both of the games that we have lost this season are right before an international break and when we have had a few games in quick succession. Then we have had a break and a chance to recharge and re-focus and we come back stronger. These few games could be pretty important (and then Millwall).

I hope that they both lose :P and that their players all pick up niggling injuries that are not harmful in the long term but hamper their play this season.

Tricky Christmas period with QPR followed by Reading and Bolton (who I think things will change for the better for - def under-performing). I worry about us when the fixtures pile up. I really don't think it is a coincidence that both of the games that we have lost this season are right before an international break and when we have had a few games in quick succession. Then we have had a break and a chance to recharge and re-focus and we come back stronger. These few games could be pretty important (and then Millwall).

Well I hope to fvck that we don't lose our next game before an international break...

November & December look horrible for us to be honest. Watford and Forest are two very hard games, Ipswich are beatable to be honest but our record there is dreadful, Millwall always seem to beat us although I don't think there's any excuse this time as they're still woeful and we should be aware of that by now.

December... Sheff Weds are awful and we should be looking for a comfortable 6 off them this year. Brighton seems to be one of those games I never go into with confidence but you never know this year, they look pretty poor. Burnley I can see tailing off a little by the time we play them, can't see us getting anything at QPR, Reading and Bolton are also pretty tough games although Bolton is just me assuming they'll improve (despite signing all of our shit).

Archived