Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Brighton Away

Not going on sale until Tuesday for General Sale is a bit close to the match imo.

For the vast majority wanting to get to an away game, I can't imagine there's many who have no booking history from the past two seasons?

But yes I agree, Tuesday before is far too close to get tickets posted out.

Yup , This - Season tickets have gone up as well for us , (cheapest hike is 50 quid on last seasons!!) 

Anything anyone wants to know - ask!!

Planning to get there early( ish) midday by car,I know the Mill Road Park and ride opens about that time.Reading a few comments on the" football league guide" it's was a mare to get back to and then out of the car park.Is this still the case?i have to get back to Cambridge as the wife is out and a mate is looking after the kids and don't want to take the p!ss.Is there clear signage at the stadium for the buses for the mill road site? Or is there a hidden gem of a place to park that gives me a less frustrating journey?many thanks.

Planning to get there early( ish) midday by car,I know the Mill Road Park and ride opens about that time.Reading a few comments on the" football league guide" it's was a mare to get back to and then out of the car park.Is this still the case?i have to get back to Cambridge as the wife is out and a mate is looking after the kids and don't want to take the p!ss.Is there clear signage at the stadium for the buses for the mill road site? Or is there a hidden gem of a place to park that gives me a less frustrating journey?many thanks.

Hello,

Midday ish isn't too bad but by 1 it's packed , people are tending to avoid Mill Road and park at Mithras house instead this season so it may have improved a bit BUT due to the way they've set up the parking it could still be a bit of a pain in the bum to get out quickly , the signings improved , in fact it's just up the ramp from where you lot will be situated.

you'll probably be back to the car within 15/20 minutes if you leave on the final whistle as there are still a load of park and rides that drop there per person (more then the other two sites - Mithras and the racecourse by a mile) and probably 20/ half an hour until your back on the road when you get back to Mill Road.  

Hello,

Midday ish isn't too bad but by 1 it's packed , people are tending to avoid Mill Road and park at Mithras house instead this season so it may have improved a bit BUT due to the way they've set up the parking it could still be a bit of a pain in the bum to get out quickly , the signings improved , in fact it's just up the ramp from where you lot will be situated.

you'll probably be back to the car within 15/20 minutes if you leave on the final whistle as there are still a load of park and rides that drop there per person (more then the other two sites - Mithras and the racecourse by a mile) and probably 20/ half an hour until your back on the road when you get back to Mill Road.

Cheers,not as bad as I expected I think I will go for that then.

Bit disappointed if we haven't sold our 1667 allocation ( unless we have)We are top!

I'm looking forward to it,if you see a big lad on his tod walking like he has a stone in his shoe( recent knee ops)that's me!

£32 and one of the longest journeys of the season in December. They deserve all they get.

First Anderlecht and now Espanyol? We're fvcking MASSIVE

There's also a Zaragoza fan somewhere on here - haven't heard from him in a while, though.

And Real Oviedo's quest for survival also prompted one of their followers to join our forum.

Four spanish foxes will be in Brighton to see our lovely Leicester. Some pub with LCFC fans before or after the match?

Thanks, sorry for my english, and Viva España.

Bienvenidos!

No se donde estara la mayor parte de nuestra aficion antes o despues del partido pero si ves un pelirojo con una rubia (somos muy muy blancos), ven decir hola y tomaremos algo. 

Tengo que preguntar, porque Leicester? 

Bienvenidos!

No se donde estara la mayor parte de nuestra aficion antes o despues del partido pero si ves un pelirojo con una rubia (somos muy muy blancos), ven decir hola y tomaremos algo. 

Tengo que preguntar, porque Leicester?

Enhorabuena amigo, tu español es casi perfecto. I'm a leicester fan because i have a cousin from Leicester, we are supporters of LCFC and RCD Espanyol. We where together in final UEFA cup in Glasgow (Espanyol against Sevilla) in 2007, in KP Stadium watching a LCFC - Coventry and in Ellan Road a few years ago. My intention is to se a match for season, but for the kids or work, sometimes i can't.

Enhorabuena amigo, tu español es casi perfecto. I'm a leicester fan because i have a cousin from Leicester, we are supporters of LCFC and RCD Espanyol. We where together in final UEFA cup in Glasgow (Espanyol against Sevilla) in 2007, in KP Stadium watching a LCFC - Coventry and in Ellan Road a few years ago. My intention is to se a match for season, but for the kids or work, sometimes i can't.

Many thanks - it's a bit rusty after a few years away to good to get practice in whenever I can. 

You must be pleased at having a Barcelona born player (albeit on loan) in the team at the moment. 

Archived