Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Brighton Away

It's Thursday night and my tickets still haven't arrived... I swear the ticket office delivery has gotten slower and slower, I could really do without having to call a premium number and go to the ground even earlier

Mine have been pretty rapid this season, normally turned around within a couple of days of placing the order. 

First time to Brighton and looking forward to it! :) is it best to go to Brighton or avoid to get to ground as read a lot it's pain queuing at Brighton Station?

Also anyone know where best away pub is in falmer?

There's only one pub in farmer,The Swan and it's home fans only.I even rang earlier to double check and they confirmed this.Bit crap really as I'm on the bus to the stadium and hate drinking in the ground.

I rang up Brighton yesterday to get a message on the page system and or scoreboard... Before Brghton answered the phones the advertisement was.

"Brighton and Hove Albion helping to support Aids and HIV" lol they really don't help themselves

Brighton Fans/Bradders. I'm down for the weekend where is best to go at night I've been told to head to the laines area?

Hey Mate,

Firstly apologies for not answering most the questions earlier - hectic week.

Secondly if that's as bad as you guys play Today you'll STILL be promoted at the end of the season.

Thirdly it depends what you're after , the Laines are great and quite a nice chilled out vibe but a tad pricey - to be honest no pubs there I would avoid , West Street/Seafront if you just want to get drunk and forget Today ever happened

Saw the Espanyol flag at the front of the upper tier.

Yes mate, four spanish foxes were in the stands supporting our LCFC. Not a good match, but a nice day for us.

If you want, you can see some pictures in our Facebook site: El Pisito RCDE.

Greetings.

Yes mate, four spanish foxes were in the stands supporting our LCFC. Not a good match, but a nice day for us.

If you want, you can see some pictures in our Facebook site: El Pisito RCDE.

Greetings.

You too. I'll give it a look. Come back one day :)

Archived