Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Brighton Away

No thread yet but tickets on sale tomorrow morning.

Initial Allocation: 1,667

Ticket Prices

Adults: £32

Seniors 65+: £24

Under 18s: £18

Under 10s: £10

Sales Criteria

Monday 4th November:

On Sale to Season Card Holders with 10+ credits

Thursday 7th November:

On Sale to Season Card Holders with 7+ credits

Wednesday 13th November:

On Sale to Season Card Holders with 4+ credits

Thursday 21st November:

On Sale to Season Card Holders with 1+ credits

Monday 25th November:

On Sale to Season Card Holders

Friday 29th November (from 9am)

On Sale to Foxes Club Members

Friday 29th November (from 2pm)

On Sale to supporters with a Booking History in 2012/13 or 2013/14 seasons (Not Available Online)

Tuesday 3rd December

On General Sale

All tickets are subject to availability.

Fox Travel

Fox Travel coaches depart the King Power Stadium at 9am.

Season Card Holders

Adults/Under 22s: £21

Under 18s/Seniors 65+: £19

Non-Season Card Holders

Adults/Under 22s: £23

Under 18s/Seniors 65+: £21

Brighton at £32? What happened? Wasn't that expensive last year was it...?

Doubt we will sell out at that price, and we have Ipswich and Sheffield Wednesday before it, then the next away game after is QPR. I know Ipswich us expensive but the other two are always more attractive anyway.

Oh dear - another club crossing that dreaded £30 barrier (and I know we do that for our 'platinum' games - we shouldn't either at this level). 

It's a very easy and cheap journey from London though and a great day out so as long as it makes 'booking history' I'll be there. 

I bought my ticket this morning, was on the phone at 9:05 didn't actually speak to someone till 9:45! what on earth do the staff do in a morning!

Another thing is why have they released the tickets so early!? we've got over a month till the fixture! There doing a lot this season!

I bought my ticket this morning, was on the phone at 9:05 didn't actually speak to someone till 9:45! what on earth do the staff do in a morning!

Another thing is why have they released the tickets so early!? we've got over a month till the fixture! There doing a lot this season!

Maybe dont ring the same morning that the league cup tickets go on sale?? 

cant wait for this one

bar open b4 and AFTER game in away end.

ANYONE travelling by train you ONLY have to buy a ticket as far as haywards heath!!

as match ticket inc local transport!! avaiable from 11.30am till  8pm on match day.

hence the £32 match ticket.

you also get treated like humans

coyf

cant wait for this one

ANYONE travelling by train you ONLY have to buy a ticket as far as haywards heath!!

as match ticket inc local transport!! avaiable from 11.30am till  8pm on match day.

coyf

Yup , This - Season tickets have gone up as well for us , (cheapest hike is 50 quid on last seasons!!) 

Anything anyone wants to know - ask!!

cant wait for this one

coyf

Yeh to be fair I can't knock Brighton as far as catering for away fans goes, but £32 is still obscene really.

We've planned a weekender for this one so I'm going, probably try and blag U18, but not one bit happy with that.

Yeah forgot about that, plus people are buying Ipswich aswell all on the same day! how come season tickets are buying there tickets for man city now they've got till the 28th!?

Perhaps trying to get tickets for their Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal mates who don't go and watch their own team.

as i mentioned if you are driving no need too drive all the way to brighton where parking is nearly impossible

got a free train from anywhere as far nth as haywards heath i am going from burgess hill as have friends there too park for free!!

the offer is also valid from shoreham on sea and i think its lewes in the other direction. from 11.30am too 8pm.this is all inc in your match ticket.

take my advise leave brighton station b4 2pm as it gets like herding cattle

leamington fox

a few miles

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=amex+stadium&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=the+amex+stadium&cid=0,0,9681705922611477180&ei=frR4UoCWFI2rhAegtYHQBA&ved=0CKsBEPwS

theres a train station right there that'll get you closer but your better off getting a bus around town, all buses go to the town centre, but id check out the marina, better food and not as busy. number 7 bus  goes there

Archived