Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Brighton Away

For good?Give the lad a pile of ants and a magnifying glass and he is sorted.The daughter £500 would last a days shopping!

Aww, you'd miss them. :unsure::P I have ants.... I even have a microscope! I also have hedgehogs, moorhens and some rather suspicious-looking mushrooms! He'd be happy.:cool:  £500 wouldn't even last a day for your daughter - I'd feel the need to educate her to appreciate the aesthetic appeal of designer shoes and handbags. :D

You had one at the Withdean didn't you?

Ridiculous that they could cut off the support the club had at an athletics stadium with an awful view and few roofs.

Yeah , probably missed about 5 games at the theatre of trees , missed one at the AMEX so far - did everything in my power to get the stadium (trips to Prescotts office , marches along the sea front etc..) but the Barber price hike is making it harder and harder to justify such sadly.

Possibly a stupid question! Is row lettering from the front to the back , i.e. is row A next to the pitch? Almost always is I know but then again...

Yep , that's the case here too

Is there a long wait at Falmer after the game ? 

The aims to be about 45 minutes for train maximum (we're aiming to get the station a tad bigger to allow more people to be shipped home quicker) , if you want to get back to town in other ways you can catch the 25 by the station or just behind the away end and walk up Queens road that way.

This might be invalid if you're travelling back to Leicester by train as I don't know when your last train out of Brighton would be but I would strongly recommend sticking around for a drink to let the queues die down at Falmer. 

The bar we went in last time was decent and the Leicestershire local ale was a nice touch. 

I don't know how train prices are looking to London but once you're in London you can get a day return to Brighton for £6.60 with a railcard, roughly a tenner without.

This means you can only get First Capital Connect trains from London Bridge but there's no difference in terms of time really.

So as long as you can get to London for a reasonable price it really isn't that bad. 

Row AA for this, want to be at the back is row AA the front row ?

I reckon AA will be the next one up after Z.

I was in row A at the very front last year. Bloody awful view - the sun was in my eyes all game and you can't get any persepective from that low down.

I'll definitely check I'm nowhere near the front when I phone for my ticket this year.

Archived