Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Brighton Away

Four of us going from the island as long as there are tickets left on 3rd December  :fc:

Anybody know what counts as 'booking history'? Is it a minimum number of games? Might be able to sneak it on the 29th November.

These will go to general.

We'll get extra on top of the 1500 aswell if they sell.

My tickets arrived this morning, it says free travel on them? what's that all about?

Have a look at hunninghams post near the top of this page.

Yuh huh.

Totally agree about the rise btw , we're peed off about such too - i'm being pushed closer and closer to not being able to afford a Season Ticket.

Decision made. Would have done the weekend had it have been sub £30. It's only say a £5 here and there but I will stay away on principle.

Yuh huh.

Totally agree about the rise btw , we're peed off about such too - i'm being pushed closer and closer to not being able to afford a Season Ticket.

You had one at the Withdean didn't you?

Ridiculous that they could cut off the support the club had at an athletics stadium with an awful view and few roofs.

You had one at the Withdean didn't you?

Ridiculous that they could cut off the support the club had at an athletics stadium with an awful view and few roofs.

The ladies' loos were an, erm, experience. >_<

Archived