Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NathanC93

My only concern... how worried should we be?

I agree however I do also think it's a little early to be giving Nige a contract the jobs not even half done and we could well end up nowhere come the end of the season, Jan/Feb for me see where we are then.W

We could, but I'm pretty certain that with the improvements from our younger players and the experience brought in with Was, GTF and Hammond we won't be going on a run where we end up nowhere.

I'd happily see him sign now and completely back him.

I don't see the club can be so daft to have said nothing at all to these people.

Once jan is here the players can talk to other clubs and sign agreements.

They must have spoke to them in ball park figures depending which division we are to be in.

If the club has done nothing thinking it may disrupt the season come Jan 1st that may happen anyway.

By the end of jan we may have 4 first choice players knowing they are off and who too.

Then as they disrupt things NFP might think what the fvck is the point.

Doing nothing may be more of a danger to our season than sorting them out now.

Or are we still miles away from FFP and have to let them walk if we don't go up.

Who knows how much we are paying for boltons weekly wages.

the players/manager are not going to be hunted down by premier league teams that's a fact . they will all have to take massive pay cuts if not promoted to stay here . theres a lot of twists and turns that could happen ?  , if we get promoted these players/manager have done their job and got rid of / aint good enough and got rid / are re signed on,  etc etc . one thing is with ffp we as a team if still in the championship with the big earners gone would be able to afford/attract decent players with the backbone we have imo . i have no worries whatsoever , what will be will be . 

I think what we have here is a team of genuine challengers not just for promotion but go top the league, I great mixture of experience and young players... a manager who is young but always learning which has been evident this season . We now don't just have one style of play we can adapt to all styles of play and get the points. At home under Pearson we have always been solid but now we have started to produce it away from home as well.

Pearson has got rid of all the deadwood and egos and replaced them with players that give their all, Knockaert's celebration against Watford just shows the love and passion within this squad now

We can take comfort that some of the players like Nuge and Dyer have been in the media (reliable sources like sky sports and all) saying they want a new contract. Also can't see NP leaving a job half done unless he is pushed - genuinely think one if the main reasons he came back was to finish the job with a club he had/s a good working relationship with. Mandaric excluded ofc.

We could, but I'm pretty certain that with the improvements from our younger players and the experience brought in with Was, GTF and Hammond we won't be going on a run where we end up nowhere.

I'd happily see him sign now and completely back him.

His wages will have to be slashed. 

His wages will have to be slashed. 

Well we don't know that.

I think you could argue with how competitive he has kept us considering how much he has chopped off the wage bill we can't afford not to keep him.

In fact if the figure of 1million a year is true he deserves a pay rise.

Archived