Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Leeds Away

Guest parky0607

Has anyone ever got the ttrain to leeds before? Just noticed its 2 miles away from the ground so wondered if anyone knows of any buses / other transportation that go near the ground?

Has anyone ever got the ttrain to leeds before? Just noticed its 2 miles away from the ground so wondered if anyone knows of any buses / other transportation that go near the ground?

There are special buses run from behind the station

What really annoys me is, prices could hit £50 and you'll still get mugs saying 'but I haven't missed a game in years, loyal supporters bla bla bla'. Leeds is a shocking away day as it is!! £34 to sit at bellend road with next to no atmosphere?, fvck off.

What really annoys me is, prices could hit £50 and you'll still get mugs saying 'but I haven't missed a game in years, loyal supporters bla bla bla'. Leeds is a shocking away day as it is!! £34 to sit at bellend road with next to no atmosphere?, fvck off.

Ha ha calm down m8,I'm not going because I wanna say I'm a loyal supporter.I enjoy all away days,its only a few quid more,of which I saved not going pub on Sunday.

Ha ha calm down m8,I'm not going because I wanna say I'm a loyal supporter.I enjoy all away days,its only a few quid more,of which I saved not going pub on Sunday.

Fair play to you for still going, and be prepared to be told to sit down by a stupid fat lady. Hopefully we win 0-5 so at least the price of the ticket will be justified.

Archived