Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mickythehoss

Leicester City / Anderlecht Enamel Badges

.....These are a few of my favourite things :)

Does it include potential copyright infringement?

I've heard about your situation Micky.

It would help all of us a lot more if you were a bit more straightforward about your intentions with this sale (and maybe your background).

You don't seem to like Mickey do you MC Prussian, how often have you met the bloke?

Just saying like....

No, I've never met Micky. However, I find it both a somewhat highly odd idea to sell memorabilia that has no point for either Leicester's or Anderlecht's history.

Those two clubs have nothing in common (apart from one particular player who is adored by a set of fans from Belgium).

Also, Micky's not made clear how he intends to use the funds garnered from this sale - and whether he has the right to use official crests from both Leicester City FC or RSC Anderlecht.

It's a thin line with copyright claims.

I'm otherwise known as Elliot Ingbar AKA The Winged Eel Fingerling, I am breaking no copyright, and as for the profits, half will go to the frozen birds of the north and the rest to my barber "Painless Parker"

How do you know?

EDIT: And if your enterprise was so trustworthy and/or official, why is it that I cannot find the Facebook page you're advertising on the first page of this thread? :dunno:

Well it's there, It's not my page, I was invited to join Event, Sherlock

Stating "or visit Anderlecht/Leicester Alliance Facebook Page " implies that one can visit said page.

Are you contradicting yourself by any chance?

Give LCFC a bell, Phone Home, do whatever it takes for your ultimate victory

I'm not in for victory, I'm in for clearance.

For what are you in?

Micky, ever thought about going into business with Craig Adams ? He was making money from his entrepreneurial enterprises even at the tender age of 22 by which time he had made his first cool million (albeit in Z$). Could be one of the great retail partnerships of our time: Dolce and Gabbana, Fortnum and Mason, Adams and Hoss. You heard it here first!

Haha CraigAdams haven't heard his name in a while he would probably be CraigAdams39 by now

Ey up Micky, badges are so last year so to capitalise on the team's current success and the corresponding surge in the popularity of the manager I thought you might be able to produce a Nigel Pearson fvck doll. I'm sure we would shift a few units. I used your mate BNET for a bit of market research and he's told me he'd like four FvckNige dolls @ 10 quid each.

Howzaboutit?

Archived